Aston Villa (3,272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Season over?

Another late goal condemns us to defeat! Now 7 points off the play offs which will probably become 10 once the games in hand are played. It…

Started by Andytvilla

7 on Saturday
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

Reading: start of the run-in

Transfer window over, we can now look forwards to the rest of the season. No mega-signings, but didn't really expect any and I doubt it was…

Started by McParlandTheGreat

9 Feb 11

Mirror Image!

This forum seems to have gone the way of Villas season, started full of hope, dropped into depression, got a blast of renewed hope and exci…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

6 Jan 26
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Wigan A return to winning ways

looking forward to this second half of the season which I believe will be our last in the Championship. I think Dean has shown enough of wh…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

7 Jan 12
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Swans away

Merry Xmas all.  After the feast and trimmings, what will we get for afters? Difficult one this. Think, even with injuries, on paper we hav…

9 Jan 5

Leeds at Villa Park

Gone very quiet on here, do we not have anything to complain about now? LOL! We really need to win this one, the clubs above us seem to ke…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

5 Dec 24, 2018

Can we keep going?

Great vibes at the moment. Dean Smith seems to be the real deal and the lads are really buying into his approach. Another test at Baggies,…

5 Dec 17, 2018

Not long now ...

... until we meet up with our good neighbours for a friendly bit of entertainment. I can remember how happy they were at our little bit of…

12 Dec 2, 2018

BLESSING IN DISGUISE

That we missed out on promotion - having watched both Fulham & Cardiff so far this season who both appear to be relegation favourites -…

Started by greekvillain

2 Nov 20, 2018

Onward, onward! Villa v Bolton

The Dean Smith era started with a creditable win against Swansea, followed by better performances but disappointing losses against two form…

5 Nov 11, 2018

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2019   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service