Aston Villa (3,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-scheduled game v QPR Tuesday

We have to keep on winning to keep the pressure up on the teams around us. Same team, same tactics for me. What do you think guys. We need…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

9 Mar 14
Reply by brisbane lion

The biggie v Wolves

This is the biggest game for many a year in my opinion, if we could win this, we might get an automatic spot. If they win they are as good…

10 Mar 10
Reply by Rizla01

Sunderland Tuesday

Will it be on? Will Jack be back? Uncle Albert should be fit. Onomah or Doyle Hayes? We really ought to win this (so typically we will mess…

10 Mar 6
Reply by Wizard of Drivel

WELL DONE BRUCIE ???

After a really good run of results the Bruce plaudits were out in force - like wow hasn't our superb manager done well - full credit to Bru…

Started by greekvillain

7 Mar 2
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Sheffield Saturday

i have no idea whether Grealish or Uncle Albert will be fit, I really hope they are. if they are out Bruce needs to be much more adventurou…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

13 Feb 26
Reply by brisbane lion

Back to winning ways

I was disappointed by the result on Saturday but it illustrates how we have become dependent on Grealish and Uncle Albert to provide that f…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

8 Feb 21
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Down at the Cottage...

Another day, another challenge. Wolves apart, us and Fulham are probably the form teams of the moment. Should be a good game for the uncomm…

Started by McParlandTheGreat

5 Feb 17
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

INTERESTING WEEKEND FOR THE 'BRUMMIES'

Blues showing a bit of form ! Villa starting to leak sloppy goals ! Will be interesting to see which team our clown decides to play - hopef…

Started by greekvillain

8 Feb 12
Reply by Wizard of Drivel

Burton Albion

We must not be complacent and expect an easy win, they are still fighting for their lives. We should be good enough to win, but Bristol Cit…

4 Feb 3

Lewis Grabban

Competition is not a bad thing I guess. Personal information Full name Lewis James Grabban[1] Date of birth (1988-01-12) 12 January 1…

3 Feb 1

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service