Aston Villa (3,210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A couple of hypertheticals.

I hate the International breaks, particularly as we are in form. So to try and gat a bit of discussion going, here are a couple of thoughts…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

5 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

It's Saturday, it's 3 o'clock, it's BOLTON

Confident are we? Another in this run of very winnable games, banana skin for sure. The Bruce haters will be out in force if we slip up. I'…

9 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Trip to Burton on a Tuesday night

I'm not getting carried away, but let's keep this run going. A very winnable game, but we must be careful that no complacency sets in. This…

8 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Rizla01

Again teatime, Forest at the Park

All out attack? A thumping victory or more insipid, dull football. Last week was great, midweek a waste of time and the first team rested.…

7 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Rizla01

Middlesborough - EFL Cup

Like the way we've been using different players for the Cup; stops good players from suffering from bench-rot and gives younger players goo…

Started by McParlandTheGreat

6 Sep 19, 2017

Barnsley at Teatime in the Last Chance Saloon!

In my view he needs a win, he can say what he likes in these press conferences, but we have been poor, we have under performed. We might be…

10 Sep 17, 2017

Middlesborough - another chance to get back on the road

Staggered by this line-up. Looks like: Johnstone Elmo Terry Chester Taylor Snodgrass Lansbury Jedinak Hourihane Thor Davis Plenty of "exper…

4 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Rizla01

The Villa Park poison challis again ?

The Brentford result has left all fan's feeling downbeat about our form and performances under Bruce . The call's to sack him and get anoth…

Started by Rizla01

9 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Brentford - the big question?

So we're back on the trail. Haven't got the faintest about this one. If we're remotely where we want to be then we ought to win it; we have…

13 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Only results matter

Thank goodness the Dr. has said clearly that "only results matter" we supporters have swallowed shite for years and now it's time to put up…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

3 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service