Aston Villa (3,209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slow on here still

Apart from WC-'Mr Sport Witness' know one writes anything fun....   Giving up on 606 as of NOW because of all the plop on there

Started by Hou's Bent

6 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by AvFcHaarlem

A Change of Formation... Positive move or Panic Stations...

A few whispers today are suggesting Houllier is set change Villa's formation for the next game against Everton.   Obviously until the playe…

Started by WorldClass

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Villa Players "Improving Rapdily" say Capello and Pearce...

So England Won…Terry Captain…blah blah,Wilshere = Xabi… blah blah,Formation… blah, blah,But really, who cares? We’re in a relegation scrap…

Started by WorldClass

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Hou's Bent

WC's Ranty Rant Rant

Morning all, nothing good about it...    Just when I thought the club where going to try and pull together.   Just when I thought the fans…

Started by WorldClass

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

The Fans Deserve to be Relegated.

I've never been so ashamed to called my self a Villan.   It wasn't the game or the result that caused this shame though, it was the actions…

Started by WorldClass

15 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures - Open Letter to Villa Directors, Players, Coaches and Fans

Last night I took back my 3 weekly allowance of red wine.   Whilst consuming the said Pauillac the wife was watching a programme that used…

Started by WorldClass

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by AVFC-Kingsof1982

The Time is Now

I for one am sick of all the arguing between fans. At the game yesterday I, like most of you felt sick with the result! Not as embarrassed…

Started by AVFC-Kingsof1982

6 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by 4oakslatic

Remaining fixtures predictions

Evening all   From the games we have left these are my realistic predictions for the results..   Villa - Wolves Win   Everton - Villa Lo…

Started by unbelievable tekkers

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by AstonSandstorms

This is shocking!

For the first time I am seriously worried about relegation! Less than 5 minutes to try and salvage something.

Started by Little Brian

7 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by 4oakslatic

Spa Break Bust up?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13032011/63/duo-apologise-coaching-clash.html   I've just seen this on 606, I'm just wondering if anyone has…

Started by Do Do Do Nigel Reo-Coker

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by 4oakslatic

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service