Aston Villa (3,266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check Mate, Real WebCam, Blame the Board? + more

So there are rumours this is next seasons shirt, with its new subtle checkered claret body and blue arms. I like it... like it a lot. Fina…

Started by WorldClass

12 May 4, 2011
Reply by bcvilla1312

You're having a McLaugh and other stuff.

What a joke this weekend was... you'd have thought after the season we'd had, that by now, we would have learnt a few things and learnt fro…

Started by WorldClass

22 May 4, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

The Dressing Room (Post Baggies)

*We join the phone call between Gary Mac and Houllier Post Baggies* Houllier: Bonjour? McAllister: Hello boss, it's Gary... Just updating…

Started by Hercs

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Unofficial Aston Villa 2010/11 Awards

UNOFFICIAL AWARDS 2010/11 Its that time of the year when the player of the season awards get dished out to all and sundry.  Dispite a disa…

Started by Little Brian

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by VillaTim

Sorry guys

I know most of us are happy about Bin Laden dying, I also know some of you don't care.  I know we are all annoyed about Saturday but its ab…

Started by Stiggy_Villan

20 May 3, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Luke Young

Assuming GH returns to us in the close season it is fairly safe to assume we are about to see an influx of young up and comming European pl…

Started by AndyLochead09

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Stuei

Why do we ALWAYS do this to ourselves?

I only caught about 5 minutes of game, I watched us conceed the first goal unfortunatly, but I noticed something which is extremely annoyin…

Started by Jordan

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Spinky's Solitary Cap

West Brom Vs Aston Villa

Morning all,   This weekend sees the West Midlands derby that ranks second for both Villa and Baggies fans. Both teams are seemingly safe f…

Started by VillaTim

98 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by VillaTim

A worrying thing has happened...

There is a bit of a rumour that Steven McClaren has been sounded out about the potentially vacant role as Villa manager... His odds have tu…

Started by WorldClass

18 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Villa x4 -

Okay so you're the Villa manager...

Its summer 2011, GH has retired due to his health and for some reason Randy Lerner wants you to be the manager, you have been given (not Sh…

Started by Stiggy_Villan

4 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by VillaTim

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service