Aston Villa (3,255)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Sam?

With the assumed retirement of Houllier in the summer people have wasted no time at all in speculating over a new manager, with Mark Hughes…

Started by Ryan Horobin

37 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Villan0u5

Lots to talk about...

So it sounds like Doctors have advised Houllier not to take up his role at Aston Villa after his heart scare. I suppose its up to the man h…

Started by WorldClass

19 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Any shops in Birmingham still holding stock of the White away kit from last year?

I never got round to buying last years away kit.  Shops down in deepest darkest Kernow don't often have Villa kits in them, and when I do g…

Started by cornishvillan

2 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

The Fat Waitor..

Started by WorldClass

9 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Tetchy Toffee's and Tantrum Trotters

Well the rumour mill grows and spirals and every day and new angle is presented to us which seems to annoy another set of fans.   With Houl…

Started by WorldClass

21 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Gabby - I Like Goals and Villa!

Just been browsing to beat boredom when I happened upon this article on the Villa site.   http://http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1

Started by VillaTim

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by EiresVillan

The Dressing Room (Post Stoke City)

DISCLAIMER: The following obviously didn't happen, mainly because I just made it up in my mind and typed it out, much like tabloid newspape…

Started by Hercs

8 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Moyes to Villa?

I like Houllier and have never said a bad word against him.. Although I do fear for his health and its only a matter of time before he says…

Started by EiresVillan

16 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Aston Villa vs Stoke City match thread.

If anyone is around just thought I'd start a thread where we can comment on todays match.   No surprises in the line up I guess, I'm a bit…

Started by cornishvillan

20 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Fully fit squad bring on Stoke.....Do it for Houllier boys!!

I can't remember the last time everyone was available for selection.  Hopefully Delph can get on at some point.  He's a big part of our fut…

Started by cornishvillan

17 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Villa x4 -

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service