Aston Villa (3,239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Houllier Out..........

. ....... to improve the squad's fitness so we can defend a lead and kill teams off in the last half hour.   I know some of yo…

Started by VillaTim

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

And so finally the Villans as one can look forward...

What a season this has been, talk about banging our heads on brickwalls.   What's gone wrong is there for all to see, and enough time and e…

Started by WorldClass

45 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Has Bent kept us up?

I know we're not completely safe, but looking good. I just think that having splashed the cash on Darren Bent, you have to hand it to him.…

Started by John Snape

20 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

The Dressing Room (Pre West-Ham)

*We join Gabby preparing to play West Ham, he's becoming increasingly excited* Gabby: I can't believe it, can you believe it guys!? I mean…

Started by Hercs

16 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Final league position at the end of the season?

Hi guys this is my first article ever (on both sport witness or 606) and i was wondering were you all think or would like us to realistical…

Started by AstonSandstorms

18 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by AstonSandstorms

SPORT witness

May i just say that i am very much enjoying the style if this site, it, for me is definitely going to be my replacement for 606.  Great to…

Started by VillaJoe82

7 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by VillaJoe82

West Ham United vs Aston Villa... 6 pointer?

Make or break for both of these teams.   As they Stand;   Villa sit 14th on 37pts and will be looking for wash their hand of the relegation…

Started by WorldClass

78 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Come on

Started by unbelievable tekkers

4 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by cornishvillan

Give Stoke a Poke and we're home and dry...

Great performance to day from the team... I stand firm in my prediction we're going to batter a team this season...   Bent was brilliant to…

Started by WorldClass

1 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by VillaTim

It's the right thing to do

One more year....   Linked above is the Daily Fail's article that GH will be given another year providing we don't go down.   Have to say I…

Started by cornishvillan

1 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service