Aston Villa (3,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Bells are Ringing....

So I watched the Video, Heard the song and think if it is sung often it would once again become part of the fabric of the football clubs.  …

Started by WorldClass

0 Apr 8, 2011

Ray of light ignored... Time for Houllier to hit the Roeder...

I woke up this morning, uncrossed all my fingers and hoped that nothing else had happened whilst I got in a serious shift of sleep.   I the…

Started by WorldClass

8 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Not bad...but not great.

Well,a point against Everton isn't bad, really could've done with 3 though and sad to see we dropped the points through a dodgy penalty alt…

Started by Lee Harrison

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Lee Harrison

a poor imitation of... Herc's The Dressing Room (Everton)

Disclaimer: Remember that long hot summer when Villa's best player was being linked with a host of top Premier League clubs... Fergie was p…

Started by Little Brian

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Raston Rilla

Paul Merson's Comments...

I was very interested to hear, Paul Merson's comments on Aston Villa's plight in the Premeir League this season...Here was a former Player…

Started by WorldClass

0 Apr 2, 2011

Trying too hard?

After yet another news article on SSN about how the dressing room is united (i make it 3 in 3 days) and ready for the fight of the relegati…

Started by Villan0u5

5 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Cometh the Hour who will be the man who cometh....

So the most important game for Villa for a long time is nearly upon us.   Everton this weekend is the start of a unbroken run in of vital f…

Started by WorldClass

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Lee Harrison

Challenge to all other Clubs... and... What could have been... 2 for 1 articles... Bargain.

England smingland.... The result? Who cares really...   however I do look at the England internationals (Full and U21) and have a small tea…

Started by WorldClass

10 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by United Till I Die

I do love people from Liverpool.

You must understand, it’s not the type of “love” between a man and a woman…Not the type of “love” between a parent and child…It’s a “love”…

Started by WorldClass

48 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Time for FIFA to wake up!!

I have been talking about this problem for absolutely ages with friends and family.  Now I think it is time I shared it with you all and ge…

Started by Stiggy_Villan

11 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service