Aston Villa (3,210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spa Break Bust up?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13032011/63/duo-apologise-coaching-clash.html   I've just seen this on 606, I'm just wondering if anyone has…

Started by Do Do Do Nigel Reo-Coker

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by 4oakslatic

Impressive Aston Villa Resource

Morning all, trust everyone had a good weekend.   I stumbled across the following website last week and it got my attention - A useful reso…

Started by MattP23

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by 4oakslatic

Cahill Coming Home....

Well several web sites are suggesting there is a good chance Gary Cahill could be coming back in the summer. I for one would be extreme…

Started by WorldClass

3 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Little Brian

Player Profiles.... of Villa Targets.

As we get close to the end of the season inevitable rumours start to fly around who Villa may be trying to buy.   The the expected lost of…

Started by WorldClass

0 Mar 15, 2011

He's only gone and Dunne it again...

What is it with these highly paid Premier League players...   Imagine you are a Premier League Footballer, an average one, being paid oh sa…

Started by WorldClass

4 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by 4oakslatic

HONEST VIEWS ON HOULLIERS PERFORMANCE SO FAR AS OUR BOSS ? .

After reading and posting on a similar discussion on another board this afternoon what i would like to hear is what other Villa fans honest…

Started by Rizla01

11 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by EiresVillan

Aston Villa will soon be called "The English Barcelona"

Rub your eyes all you like, the title is not going away.   Some of you will guffaw and dismiss me as a looney - you are naive.   Others may…

Started by WorldClass

35 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

So Young wants to sign for United?

According to some newspaper reports and various forums,Ashley Young is refusing to sign any new deal at Villa as he wants to sign for Manch…

Started by EiresVillan

24 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by BrigadierBlock

Your first match at Villa Park...

Afternoon all, first post on this new forum - Thanks WC for the direction from 606   I'd be interested to hear of fellow posters first matc…

Started by MattP23

6 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by AvFcHaarlem

Team v Wolves

Big game on Saturday...  What team would you start with?   I'd go for:                       Freidel Cuellar  Collins   Dunne    Warnock Yo…

Started by Little Brian

7 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by AstonSandstorms

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service