Aston Villa (3,243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Ham United vs Aston Villa... 6 pointer?

Make or break for both of these teams.   As they Stand;   Villa sit 14th on 37pts and will be looking for wash their hand of the relegation…

Started by WorldClass

78 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Come on

Started by unbelievable tekkers

4 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by cornishvillan

Give Stoke a Poke and we're home and dry...

Great performance to day from the team... I stand firm in my prediction we're going to batter a team this season...   Bent was brilliant to…

Started by WorldClass

1 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by VillaTim

It's the right thing to do

One more year....   Linked above is the Daily Fail's article that GH will be given another year providing we don't go down.   Have to say I…

Started by cornishvillan

1 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Hello Everyone!

I'm here! Hercs is here hurray! I saw on SSN today that Owen Hargreaves will be out for the season and in other more surprisng news the sun…

Started by Hercs

6 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Jimmy McNulty

Favourite Goals

As we can post video clips on here; what are everyone's favourite Villa goals?   I'll get the obvious out of the way...   and my personal…

Started by Little Brian

2 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

A Welcome to the Villans

Hello.   I'm very pleased you have found your way here.   Welcome to what hoepfully will be our new home.   As you can see it is already fa…

Started by WorldClass

25 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

All to play for at West Ham.

Hello all,   Been away from the forum thingy for a while after getting cheesed off over on 606.  Too many people thinking they're the big I…

Started by cornishvillan

35 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Little Brian

Villa Tittle Tattle... They copied me...

Liverpool to make £8m + Joe Cole bid for Young   An interesting article... in that it suggests Liverpool value Joe Cole at around the £10m…

Started by WorldClass

14 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Little Brian

I'm liking this Sport Witness!

I very rarely posted on 606, just read other people's. Didn't like all the bitching sniping and most of all hated the sheer amount of negat…

Started by John Snape

5 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service