Aston Villa (3,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is why I don't post on 606....

Because we get idiots like this:    comment by Great Barr Lion (U14434719) posted 45 Minutes Ago There wasen't much to enjoy we laboured an…

Started by Lee Harrison

36 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Newcastle United

by World II ClassVenue:Villa ArenaCompetition:Premier LeagueAttendance:39000Player of the match:DowningWC here with my thoughts on the game…

Started by WorldClass

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by bcvilla1312

The Bells are Ringing....

So I watched the Video, Heard the song and think if it is sung often it would once again become part of the fabric of the football clubs.  …

Started by WorldClass

0 Apr 8, 2011

Ray of light ignored... Time for Houllier to hit the Roeder...

I woke up this morning, uncrossed all my fingers and hoped that nothing else had happened whilst I got in a serious shift of sleep.   I the…

Started by WorldClass

8 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Not bad...but not great.

Well,a point against Everton isn't bad, really could've done with 3 though and sad to see we dropped the points through a dodgy penalty alt…

Started by Lee Harrison

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Lee Harrison

a poor imitation of... Herc's The Dressing Room (Everton)

Disclaimer: Remember that long hot summer when Villa's best player was being linked with a host of top Premier League clubs... Fergie was p…

Started by Little Brian

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Raston Rilla

Paul Merson's Comments...

I was very interested to hear, Paul Merson's comments on Aston Villa's plight in the Premeir League this season...Here was a former Player…

Started by WorldClass

0 Apr 2, 2011

Trying too hard?

After yet another news article on SSN about how the dressing room is united (i make it 3 in 3 days) and ready for the fight of the relegati…

Started by Villan0u5

5 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Cometh the Hour who will be the man who cometh....

So the most important game for Villa for a long time is nearly upon us.   Everton this weekend is the start of a unbroken run in of vital f…

Started by WorldClass

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Lee Harrison

Challenge to all other Clubs... and... What could have been... 2 for 1 articles... Bargain.

England smingland.... The result? Who cares really...   however I do look at the England internationals (Full and U21) and have a small tea…

Started by WorldClass

10 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by United Till I Die

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service