Aston Villa (3,266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The day after the long night

Well, we have all had a few hours of sleep to calm down and reflect. After watching the highlites and the match live, I really think it was…

Started by brisbane lion

11 May 30
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

Counting the days, getting nervous? This is our biggest game for years, win and it is euphoria, lose and depression sets in, lose badly and…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

27 May 26
Reply by Rizla01

PLAY OFFS - Second leg at a rocking Villa Park

One change, Bree in for Elmahamody. COME ON LADS!! A clean sheet would be great. An early goal to settle the nerves would be nice. I'm not…

7 May 16
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

PLAY OFFS - Boro first leg away

Well here we are. Are we going to be disappointed? Angry? Happy? On the beer (or Ouzo)? Time will tell. I think we need to play on the fron…

20 May 15

Last game of the season (well it should have been)

last regular game of the season, let’s hope it’s out last in the championship at least. play offs, which Bruce claims to be an expert in, m…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

4 May 6

Derby County

We need a win, we are only 44 points clear of relegation and 13 points clear of 7th place. I suppose it all boils down to who Bruce fancies…

13 May 2

Ipswich Town

Seems we are all losing interest in what is happening but we only have to endure this for another three games and then the play offs and th…

13 Apr 27

Leeds at Villa Park on Friday 13th, what could possibly go wrong!?

Today is actually my birthday, so I never had an issue with Friday 13th's. If I was Bruce, I would change it up for this one. I think we ne…

5 Apr 13

Cardiff on a Tuesday night at Villa Park

In my view automatic promotion is gone, I have little hope of us winning this. No idea what team Bruce will play, for sure no kids. So a 3-…

9 Apr 10

SO WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ???

After a succession of management failures Bruce was brought in to stop the rot & to be fair he did that along with removing some of the…

Started by greekvillain

1 Apr 10

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service