Motorsport (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F1 Prediction Game (Interforum League) 2014

The season is about to start, so it's time for you to make your predictions for this year's interforum league! If you are late joining, do…

Started by Pob

2 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Pob

Interforum League 2013

The season is about to start, so it's time for you to make your predictions for this year's interforum league. Sportwitness haven't played…

Started by Pob

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Pob

Fantasy F1 Interforum League 2012

The season is about to start, so it’s time for you to make your predictions for this year’s interforum league.  If you are late joining, do…

Started by Pob

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Pob

Hamilton to Mercedes; Perez to McLaren

So what do you think of the big moves so far this silly season? Hamilton's career continues to dangerously mirror Jacques Villeneuve's; cou…

Started by Pob

0 Sep 29, 2012

Sky announce Sky Sports F1 HD channel

Today's race in Brazil saw Webber get his first win of the year and only the second time he has finished above his team-'mate' Sabastian Ve…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

0 Nov 27, 2011

Interforum F1 Prediction League 2011

Hi, I am setting up a F1 fantasy league between a number of forums. So far I've invited BBC's 606 and its phoenix forums (cliptheapex, muz…

Started by Pob

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Pob

F1 Franchise Going To Sky From 2012

From 2012 to 2018 Sky will broadcast all F1 races live. The BBC will broadcast some of the races live and show hightlights.   Disgrace.   T…

Started by

10 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Pob

Cancellations, fake rain and trademark disputes.

All to please F1 fans until the new season starts.   I'm beginning to get withdrawal symptoms. I've been playing F12010 on the PC to make u…

Started by Jimmy McNulty

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Kennys_Heroes

The Catalunya Grand Prix

Dear All   Appears we do not have an active motogp forum here so I'll get things started.   I'm really looking forward to the Catalan Grand…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

0 Jun 2, 2011

Spanish GP - Race Weekend

Well, another blistering qualification by the two Red Bulls point to a Red Bull victory in tomorrow's GP. For a nice change, we get Mark We…

Started by Im_Partial

0 May 21, 2011

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service