Other Football (2,073)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talksport saying it could be a lot more than 50m

And we are looking at bringing Adam, Young and Carrol to Anfield! Yes please.

Started by Taggart on 606

9 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Reggie

Suarez Passes his medical and agrees terms

He's just got to sign on the dotted line now. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/suarez-passes-medical   A true reds legend in the…

Started by Reggie

8 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by JessLFC

Anelka

So let's say Anelka does not want to leave Chelsea? Anelka is still under contract and has no obligation at all to be included in a deal fo…

Started by Zoidberg

8 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Meireles is not a jigsaw piece

Take the money and move on.

I am absolutely gutted Torres has done this! If it was June ok, but Jan 29th!! Disgusting and hurtful. Any way, 50m + Anelka would be nice…

Started by Taggart on 606

13 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Meireles is not a jigsaw piece

Anelka on loan, 40m and sturrdge..

Hey fellow reds, new on this site so lets see how it goes.   Like the majority of reds, I am more gutted at the timing of the torres requ…

Started by DARKLIVER

5 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Reggie

Manchester United vs Southampton

Just thought I'd make an article (or blog post) about today's game seeing as I haven't seen one on this board yet.   What are your line up…

Started by Shades Of Red

18 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Paul in Oz

FA CUP DRAW

In order of how the matches were drawn.West Ham United v BurnleyNotts County/ Man City v Aston VillaStoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

14 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by JessLFC

The Modernisation of Football regarding Player Power

An impassioned piece from me here,this day and age it's sad to see football being reduced to player power, back in the early dawn of foo…

Started by purescousemachine

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by JessLFC

Let's get this rolling!

I've just joined this forum as I liked the simplicity of it.   If you don't know me, i had the same name on 606, but I hadn't been around f…

Started by Patrice makes perfect

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

Good Victory

Bad game by the team, but good victory, was wondering how far do y'all think we can go in all comps?   Is our squad strong enough to last w…

Started by El Moustachio

0 Jan 30, 2011

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service