Other Football (2,073)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Torres hands in transfer request!

Well hes done it, it wasnt that he was off form it was that he did not want to play for Liverpool.   Liverpool have turned down his request…

Started by Some young guy

41 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Reggie

A Warm Welcome and Team for Tomorrow

Lets be honest. We are playing Huddersfield, not the best team in the world, we just need to make sure that troublesome Mr. Complacency doe…

Started by Kanesh Dattani

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kanesh Dattani

Richard Key's Phone Tapped - Exclusive Extracts!

Pssst.  Don’t tell anyone but that phone hacking business aint half interesting you know. We’ve managed to get a listen to some of the me…

Started by thecityisred

1 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

The best thing about this forum..

Is that I can access it at work..   Thank god for that!!!   Hope we get a good crew on here!

Started by Rd Dvil

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by merrysuperstevie

Luis Alberto Suarez - Welcome to Liverpool?

It looks like Suarez, 24 this week, is on his way to Anfield.   Having agreed a fee with Ajax, it only leaves the personal terms which you'…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

41 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

The Transfer Window

Thought I'd be the first to post on the liverpool board so here goes. Like many other Liverpool fans I've been taking an interest in who…

Started by purescousemachine

38 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

EDWIN VAN DER SAR - END OF AN ERA

Now it's official that the big Dutchman will be retiring at the end of the season, a few questions...   Where will he rank in United's all…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

18 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Optimistic about the future

It just feels good supporting liverpool again after the dark months of the hodgson tenure and all of the ownership issues before that but…

Started by purescousemachine

1 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Gerrard on the right anyone?

Hi guys,   1st post here, I like the layout etc. so hope it works out! :D   I'm here to speak the unspeakable. The more Lucas and Meireles…

Started by JessLFC

15 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by JessLFC

Women and the Offside rule? Problem solved!!!

Now all women can revel in the freedom of knowing the offside rule, spread the word. Worked for me! ;-)LADIES: You're in the queue in Topsh…

Started by JessLFC

3 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service