Sport Witness Football (19,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arsenal said to have agreed personal terms with Lukas Podolski

Arsenal are reported to have agreed personal terms with 26 year old Germany striker Lukas Podolski. The news was broke by a journalist for…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Feb 28, 2012

Manchester City defy geography

Manchester City made an important announcement today which will send shock waves throughout Manchester and surrounding areas.  The club ha…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

24 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by SalfordRed

Fabregas: That's not my name.

'They call me Cesc, they call me Fabregas, they call me Francesc, they call me OZIIL, that's not my name.' is what Cesc Fabregas may have…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Feb 28, 2012

Robin van Persie: I'm a true Gunner and I love Arsenal

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf have some comforting words for Arsenal fans from Robin van Persie today. Fresh from their excellent win at th…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

Was this man always destined to become England captain one day?

The England captain may be announced today, or tomorrow, and could be a permanent announcement or not. There are endless variables and no d…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Feb 28, 2012

Messi: After Barcelona? Only God knows.

It's incorrect to make fun of religion, mostly, but footballers do tend to use the 'My future? Only God knows.' line so often that it's be…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

Darren Bent likely out for the season and Euro 2012

Aston Villa's Darren Bent has been ruled out for up to three months with an ankle injury. The striker, who had already pulled out of the E…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Marked Man

Scott Parker beats Hart and Young to England player of the year

Scott Parker has added to his recent collection of individual awards by being named England's best player of 2011.  The midfielder came top…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Marked Man

David Silva says he's happy at Manchester City and they'll fight for the Champions League

Manchester City's David Silva has used the international break to tell reporters how happy he is at the club and in Manchester. Whilst it'…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Feb 28, 2012

AVB slams Man City, wants to buy Hulk and has Abramovich's backing

Some very interesting quotes are coming out of Portugal regarding an interview that Andre Villas Boas did with radio station TSF today. Por…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Feb 27, 2012

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service