Sport Witness General (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Phelps shouldn't be labelled 'The Greatest Olympian' but that's no criticism of him

Michael Phelps is incredibly likable for an elite athlete, he doesn't seem like a machine and has a humanness to him. He can be seen like…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Aug 1, 2012

Moana McGrumbleton - The diary of an insufferable Olympic cynic, part one

I watched the Olympic opening ceremony, more through morbid curiosity than anything else. It was interesting how their social experiment w…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Jul 28, 2012

London 2012 Olympics: Building by Numbers

In a little over 48 hours, the last seven years' worth of toil, trouble and downright hard work will become a very surreal reality. After s…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Jul 25, 2012

London 2012: Who Should Light The Olympic Cauldron?

In four days' time, four billion people are expected to tune in and watch the Opening Ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics - two thirds of…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Jul 23, 2012

Wimbledon 2012: Two weeks of Britain at its best

A British summer - plenty of rain, damp bank holidays, inevitable football heartache, one 'scorcher' weekend at the end of August, Pimms o'…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Jul 8, 2012

London 2012: Fledgling Finances Makes Olympics An Even Better Prospect

Back in February, I wrote at length about how the Olympics budget was being slashed by around £500m, and would come in under budget and on…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Jun 24, 2012

London 2012: Good Luck Getting Around

I am what is known as a 'new commuter'. I go to work in London, and have been for little over three weeks now. My journeys are pleasant eno…

Started by Adam Mills

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by john harry scott

David Haye to fight Dereck Chisora this summer in grudge match following bust-up

According to Sky Sports News, David Haye is going to come out of his early retirement this summer and fight Dereck Chisora. This sounds lik…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 May 4, 2012

Basketball star who changed his name to World Peace in big trouble for awful elbow. Video.

This shouldn't be funny but it's the name of the attacker which brings giggles. Towards the end of last year basketball star Ronald Artest…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

Usain Bolt: The Greatest Ever?

Yesterday, the 22nd of April, saw the 32nd London Marathon take place, putting runners through a gruelling 26.2 mile course, all in aid of…

Started by Adam Mills

1 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by TJVillan

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service