Forum Discussions (24,601)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH !

please do not say that an away point is a good one - against a typical mid table team ? Words fail me to express how I feel !

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

17 3 hours ago
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

My garden shed is bigger than this

Don't remember the year but it was a Premier game and my memory is simply that song about Derby's new ground. Got to be a win today hope Je…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

8 on Sunday
Reply by Villan0u5

Doc! Stop talking Porkies

Alright it's not a big discussion lads. I hear from a very! good source that Lescott has been paid up and that he is NOT! still on the Book…

Started by theduckies in Aston Villa

2 Aug 19
Reply by theduckies

Huddersfield

Is it too hopeful that we can win two games on the bounce? When did we last do that? I am impressed with what the Doc and RDM have put to…

14 Aug 17
Reply by theduckies

Dalian Atkinson

its being reported that Aston villa legend Dalian Atkins has died after being tasered by Telford Police,reported in Birmingham mail. very s…

Started by brisbane lion in Aston Villa

3 Aug 15
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

First win ?

Do we get our first win today, I really hope so and RDM at least has examined his best formations, so todays team will be very enlightening…

13 Aug 14
Reply by Lionbrad

ARE WE REALLY SUPRISED THAT WE LOST ?

As I said earlier ' what has changed' - not a lot yes the defence is tighter but the same problems have not gone away - creativity - wide p…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

24 Aug 12

Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 .

For all those who are interested i have set up a league for Sports Witness Villa Fan's on the Fantasy Football site again this season . Som…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

0 Aug 9

Here we go!

Today we start our Chamionship season and I've really no idea what to expect!! I was hoping we would have bought more players by now as I'…

Started by Andytvilla in Aston Villa

14 Aug 9
Reply by Lionbrad

Another one bites the dust

So Ciaran Clark is the next one to go as NEWCASTLE activate his release clause. Can't even claim that this one is trimming the bill as Clar…

Started by Villan0u5 in Aston Villa

20 Aug 6

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2016   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service