Forum Discussions (24,681)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Villa v Blues

Zola resigns after a terrible run. Wins for Blackburn and Forest could see Blues in bottom 3 when we play them on Sunday. Who would have th…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic in Aston Villa

9 16 hours ago
Reply by brisbane lion

RIP Ugo

Shocking and sad news at the passing of Ugo Eghiou - a fantastic player for Villa and his partnership with Southgate was one of the best ce…

Started by Wizard of Drivel in Aston Villa

3 on Friday
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Fulham v Villa

Bruce should have experimented with the youngsters in the last game; plenty of excuses if it didn't come off, the fans would understand. Ho…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

8 Apr 18
Reply by brisbane lion

Villa v Reading

Think Bruce will start trying different things, and also needs to use his squad because of the Fulham game. I'm wondering about something l…

8 Apr 16
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

Most enjoyable week at work L.O.L

Just got back from another week away at work this time the work although hard with long hour's i have enjoyed the banter with several Rothe…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

6 Apr 9

What a Shame

- We didn't get Bruce last August - Bought McCormack instead of Hogan - Had African Cup of Nations this year. I'm sure there are more. Fan…

4 Apr 7
Reply by greekvillain

Waking up - Villa v Norwich

The long drag of the internationals has passed - serious business again. We still have players out;  we don't know what state the returnees…

7 Apr 1
Reply by Wizard of Drivel

Is there anybody out there?

A deathly silence seems to have fallen over this page for a week or more.  Hard to believe we're all supporters of a team who have just won…

Started by vivavilla in Aston Villa

4 Mar 21

Sheff Wednesday

As a Yorkshire lad and a Villa fan i thought i would give it a go at writing the pre match article . My other motive is that this will get…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

6 Mar 11
Reply by Andytvilla

Huddersfield

Surely a defeat, half our team injured, we can't possibly win 4 in a row and we always struggle against the big teams. 3-0 to them.

8 Mar 8
Reply by vivavilla

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service