Forum Discussions (24,655)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ross McCormack - the truth

There's been much talk about Ross McCormack recently. He came to the club with a huge reputation. We fought off Newcastle and Norwich to si…

Started by Lionbrad in Aston Villa

12 yesterday
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Villa v Preston

Looks like Lansbury will be in the team, and Baker may have recovered. If so, think I'll go for: Johnstone Hutton Baker Chester Amavi Tshib…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

10 on Saturday
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

UNJUSTIFIABLE !!

GABBY. WESTWOOD & HUTTON ??? Only 1 goal scoring option - Green - that is unfair to place that kind of responsibility on a learning you…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

1 on Saturday

Has Bruce got to raise funds in order to buy?

A couple of days ago, I pointed out how our squad was looking absolutely threadbare. We couldn't fill the bench at Wolves and there were NO…

11 on Friday

This FA Cup match is CRUCIAL to Villa.

Somewhere low down the schedule tonight is a game which could make it break our season: FLEETWOOD TOWN v BRISTOL CITY If Bristol City get…

3 Jan 17

We are where we DESERVE to be

Some observations from tonight and the last few games:1 - LACK OF QUALITY Our biggest problem is an alarming lack of quality. How we spend…

18 Jan 16

Wolves v Villa

Team: Johnstone, Hutton, Chester, Baker, Amavi, Jedinak, Tshibola, Bacuna, McCormack, Adomah, Agbonlahor. Subs: Bunn, Elphick, Westwood, Ga…

12 Jan 15

BENCH MARK

I suggested that after Villa played Leeds that their performance was what we should be aiming for ! After watching them last night I am sti…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

0 Jan 14

Graham Taylor RIP

Very sad news. A very good manager and a gent. Always held in great respect at Villa. As well as his two spells as manager, he sat on the b…

6 Jan 13
Reply by Rizla01

The price of building a winning team .

This article is for all Villa fan's to share any idea's on how the issue of talent poaching from lower league club's by the top club's in t…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

4 Jan 11
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service