Forum Discussions (11,105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wunter Underland

We're back, and more belligerent than ever.   This is a discussion page for serious and not-so-serious chat, opinion, truculent rants, amus…

Started by Im_Partial in Other Football

1510 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Gerrez

Up-to-date Liverpool Squad and Summer Transfers

I will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible.  I have only included players that could have been considered part of the first team.  …

Started by Gerrez in Other Football

526 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by JessLFC

SNEIJDER FEE AGREED

Manchester United are reported to have agree a £30m fee for Wesley Sneijder with Inter Milan.   An offer was made at the weekend and accept…

Started by thecityisred in Other Football

460 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by redmisty

FINAL TRANSFER WINDOW ACTION

The transfer window closes at 11pm on Wednesday. It may go a bit mental before then.   To help you keep up to date with what's happening an…

Started by thecityisred in Other Football

429 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Manchester United Pre-Season Thread

United's pre-season tour of America gets underway tonight or tomorrow morning whichever way you like to look at it and I'll be bringing you…

Started by 68Gaz99mufc08 in Other Football

399 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by nolhman

UEFA European U-21 Championship Thread

Saturday 11th June   Group A: Belarus 2-0 Iceland (17:00) Group A: Denmark 0-1 Switzerland (19:45)   Sunday 12th June   Group B: Czech Repu…

Started by 68Gaz99mufc08 in Other Football

393 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Jordan

Sixth and Sensible Yet Senseless

It's only been 2 days, and I miss it already, so I'm going to start up the beedfack on here so we can continue to engage in a little bit of…

Started by Im_Partial in Other Football

261 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

London Riots

Your views?      What should be done to bring them under control.    In my opinion, F it, let police use excessive force. If there are casu…

Started by TheStrettyEnd - He tracks back in NEWS

241 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Kennys_Heroes

OFF TOPIC BUT I AM, SOOOOOO HAPPY!

GOT 300 POINTS FOR MY UNI COURSE  FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT!   GOT AN A STAR AND 2 CS. ANGRY AT THE 2CS AS I SHOULD HAVE GOT Bs, flopped the…

Started by nolhman in Other Football

217 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by May 21st - European Champions

INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL

A big schedule of competitive internationals tonight. With Bulgaria versus England the one getting the most coverage.   We'll add team news…

Started by SPORT WITNESS in Other Football

213 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

Members

© 2014   Created by SPORT WITNESS.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service