Forum Discussions (24,721)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COPA AMERICA - WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING?

This tournament starts in a couple of days so I wanted to know who you are supporting.   I'm going to dive into it and really support a cer…

Started by thecityisred in Other Football

195 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by 68Gaz99mufc08

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

We'll update this article with news and team news as we approach the final.   Everything surrounding it from videos to pics and press opini…

190 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

GLAZERS LOOK AT MASSIVE SHARE SELL-OFF

Firm rumours, which seemed to have substance, emerged yesterday that the Glazer family are going to sell shares on the Singapore stock mark…

183 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by May 21st - European Champions

TUESDAY NIGHT'S FOOTBALL...

So one of the biggest games of the season is upon us and the football seems to have taken a back seat.  What with guns and elbows the order…

Started by SPORT WITNESS in Other Football

183 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by I have Gods feet

THE WEEKEND INTERNATIONALS

Yes!  Some football for consumption, quite a lot of it to be honest.   As ever share your predictions, views and rants here.   A few stand-…

173 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

Phil Jones at utd having medical according to ss

Just got that through on twitter.    My question is why? We are jamm packed with defenders atm. Even quality youngsters.    And this kid wi…

Started by TheStrettyEnd - He tracks back in Other Football

170 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by redmisty

BANK HOLIDAY FRIDAY THREAD

No overseas gossip today, we're keeping it in these shores.   Half of the rest of the world seems to have descended on central London anywa…

170 Apr 30, 2011

Sport Witness Fantasy Football League Starts Here.....

Premier League Fantasy Football Home Page   Can I suggest we use our SportWitness Names for the Team Names to make it easier for everyone…

Started by WorldClass in Other Football

163 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by the white pele

Wednesday's Football

The race for the Premier League title continues tonight with the North London derby as Arsenal travel to White Hart Lane to face Tottenham…

Started by 68Gaz99mufc08 in Other Football

154 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by moreinjuredthanowen

Transfer Deadline Day

It's always fun.   The latest I suppose is Racing Santander expected to get Birmingham's Zigic if Obefemi Martins joins City. Racing also w…

Started by I have Gods feet in Other Football

154 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by I have Gods feet

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service