Forum Discussions (24,708)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middlesborough - EFL Cup

Like the way we've been using different players for the Cup; stops good players from suffering from bench-rot and gives younger players goo…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

1 3 hours ago
Reply by greekvillain

Barnsley at Teatime in the Last Chance Saloon!

In my view he needs a win, he can say what he likes in these press conferences, but we have been poor, we have under performed. We might be…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic in Aston Villa

10 yesterday
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

Middlesborough - another chance to get back on the road

Staggered by this line-up. Looks like: Johnstone Elmo Terry Chester Taylor Snodgrass Lansbury Jedinak Hourihane Thor Davis Plenty of "exper…

4 Sep 12
Reply by Rizla01

The Villa Park poison challis again ?

The Brentford result has left all fan's feeling downbeat about our form and performances under Bruce . The call's to sack him and get anoth…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

9 Sep 12
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Brentford - the big question?

So we're back on the trail. Haven't got the faintest about this one. If we're remotely where we want to be then we ought to win it; we have…

13 Sep 10
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Only results matter

Thank goodness the Dr. has said clearly that "only results matter" we supporters have swallowed shite for years and now it's time to put up…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

3 Sep 3
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

WHAT EXCUSES CAN I TELL HER INDOORS ?

For my drinking ouzo to excess ?? another dead weekend ! Who is really interested in international foot ball ? The championship is already…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

1 Aug 31
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

NOT ANOTHER MIDFIELDER ?

I was able to stream Fridays match for the 1st time this season - normally restricted to only highlights. I was extremely impressed with th…

2 Aug 29
Reply by brisbane lion

Yes Yes Roll on Bristol City !

Yes I am really on a permanent high after 2 wins scoring 8 goals ! - no its not the ouzo ! Have we really turned the corner or has the clow…

12 Aug 26
Reply by Andytvilla

I AM SO AMAZED

& so totally hung over - scoring 4 goals - did I celebrate big time, the ouzo got some hammer ! After sobering up I watched replays - 1…

8 Aug 23
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service