Forum Discussions (24,685)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signings and next season

It is reported that we cannot spend money on any signings unless we sell first to raise the money, due to the FFP. That's fair enough in m…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

4 May 18
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

THATS IT THEN - NO CHANGE SAME OLD ####

Me has decided that I am no longer gonna pay for a season ticket ! from now on I am gonna suffer in silence - apart for my ouzo induced sno…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

0 May 7

Brighton - on the beach?

It's being said that our players are already on the beach. Not sure I go along with that; the absolutely flat performances we've had of lat…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

6 May 7

4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire

Judging by the activity on here the season is over already, well it might just as be, we have all lost interest. In the final games is it p…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

8 May 1

RIP Ugo

Shocking and sad news at the passing of Ugo Eghiou - a fantastic player for Villa and his partnership with Southgate was one of the best ce…

Started by Wizard of Drivel in Aston Villa

3 Apr 21
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Villa v Blues

Zola resigns after a terrible run. Wins for Blackburn and Forest could see Blues in bottom 3 when we play them on Sunday. Who would have th…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic in Aston Villa

9 Apr 24
Reply by brisbane lion

Fulham v Villa

Bruce should have experimented with the youngsters in the last game; plenty of excuses if it didn't come off, the fans would understand. Ho…

8 Apr 18
Reply by brisbane lion

Villa v Reading

Think Bruce will start trying different things, and also needs to use his squad because of the Fulham game. I'm wondering about something l…

8 Apr 16

Most enjoyable week at work L.O.L

Just got back from another week away at work this time the work although hard with long hour's i have enjoyed the banter with several Rothe…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

6 Apr 9
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

What a Shame

- We didn't get Bruce last August - Bought McCormack instead of Hogan - Had African Cup of Nations this year. I'm sure there are more. Fan…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic in Aston Villa

4 Apr 7
Reply by greekvillain

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service