Forum Discussions (24,692)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signings

We have signed four players and now I read that we have given a 12 month deal to Samba, with Bruce saying he wants more signings. I though…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

5 15 hours ago
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A NEGATIVE PESSIMIST !!

These recent friendlies - discounted the ones against the conference sides really have highlighted the problems we have suffered for many a…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

6 on Thursday

So, the first pre-season matches ...

Fascinating watching the two games in parallel. Think they showed we have some very good players. We can't tell from the games as to how th…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

11 on Wednesday

FREE TRANSFER - GOOD VALUE ??

£4 Million for 1 yr contract for a 36 yr old has been ! Add to this clown maybe Walters & Whelan ! The comments on here suggest we have…

9 Jul 14
Reply by Rizla01

REVIEWING THE 2017/18 SQUAD

Prior to  any signing pre - season signings we are blessed with only 6 strikers from both the 1st team squad & the untried under 23's …

4 Jul 3

Young or old

Hi all, hope you are all enjoying the summer in the Northern Hemisphere. Just wondering what you are all making of the supposed older playe…

Started by brisbane lion in Aston Villa

7 Jun 29
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Holiday time upon us .

Morning all hope every one is keeping ok and making the best of the good weather we have had and getting ready for a couple of pint's on ho…

Started by Rizla01 in Aston Villa

4 Jun 1

Signings and next season

It is reported that we cannot spend money on any signings unless we sell first to raise the money, due to the FFP. That's fair enough in m…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

4 May 18

THATS IT THEN - NO CHANGE SAME OLD ####

Me has decided that I am no longer gonna pay for a season ticket ! from now on I am gonna suffer in silence - apart for my ouzo induced sno…

0 May 7

Brighton - on the beach?

It's being said that our players are already on the beach. Not sure I go along with that; the absolutely flat performances we've had of lat…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

6 May 7

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service