Forum Discussions (24,625)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ross McCormack - Good or disastrous buy?

This guy was meant to be the one to provide the goals to take us up. Wanted by both Newcastle and Norwich, Villa pipped them both, literall…

Started by Lionbrad in Aston Villa

3 yesterday
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Team: Gollini, Hutton, Chester, Baker, Ayew, Bacuna, Jedinak, Gardner, Kodji, Gestede, Ayew Bench: Bunn, Cissokho, Westwood, Green, Adomah,…

Started by McParlandTheGreat in Aston Villa

9 on Monday
Reply by Villan0u5

Steve! Please don't tell me were not fit enough again!!!! : )

Well here we go again. " We're not fit enough" according to Bruce. Great writing by my "Myoldmansaid" today telling us.... Houllier blami…

Started by theduckies in Aston Villa

7 Oct 19
Reply by theduckies

Well we have done it and got a new manager, although it's wearing a bit thin, having done it so many times we need to get behind the new ma…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop in Aston Villa

6 Oct 16
Reply by Lionbrad

Could Villa possibly mess things up AGAIN?

I'm a little worried that Steve Bruce has not yet been appointed. He is the obvious choice, has held interviews and stated that he wants to…

7 Oct 13
Reply by Lionbrad

Vacancy for a manager

RDM sacked. Here we go again Big fat greedy man, Mr Potatoe head and all the rest of the no marks. Oh dear when will the torture end?

14 Oct 9
Reply by Lionbrad

& either do or say something about this intolerable situation,you installed this manager to do a certain task,he has failed miserably !…

Started by greekvillain in Aston Villa

0 Oct 2

Preston North End

On the basis that I must eventually get one right I am again going for a win. Last week was a disappointment losing a point in the last min…

17 Oct 2
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

The Dean Smith rumours

In football, there is very rarely any smoke without fire and apparently Brentford's Dean Smith is being lined up to replace Roberto Di Matt…

8 Oct 2
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Time to go Roberto

I am sorry but this man has absolutely no dynamism. We can't keep   saying it's bad luck. We need to take games by the scruff  of the neck…

Started by FROTH VILLAN in Aston Villa

10 Sep 28
Reply by theduckies

© 2016   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service