brisbane lion's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (461) Replies Latest Activity

"really enjoyed watching that. Defence looked solid with Terry back, that's what he o…"

brisbane lion replied on Sunday to Forest

11 on Sunday
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"Spent the evening with a Geordie, scouser,, man city fan who like me a villa fan agr…"

brisbane lion replied Jan 8 to The Cup - Posh

11 Jan 8
Reply by brisbane lion

"Lets stop blaming this one on Bruce for once. He told all he was going to make lots…"

brisbane lion replied Jan 7 to The Cup - Posh

11 Jan 8
Reply by brisbane lion

"A point that I put forward in the mail was that the squad looked more solid, stable,…"

brisbane lion replied Jan 4 to New year, same old same old?

16 Jan 4
Reply by Andy Grays Charisma Coach

"Not been on for a while as I felt I was being way negative regards Bruce. Sadly my n…"

brisbane lion replied Dec 28, 2017 to Merry Xmas; joy for boxing day?

15 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"when you let in a freak goal like what Wednesday scored after 30 seconds, it always…"

brisbane lion replied Nov 5, 2017 to Next up at "Fortress Villa Park" is Sheffield Wednesday

15 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by brisbane lion

"I haven't a clue how to call this game. We are average at Blues but give Preston a g…"

brisbane lion replied Nov 3, 2017 to Next up at "Fortress Villa Park" is Sheffield Wednesday

15 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by brisbane lion

"Bruce will play for a draw like he does at all away games. He has no plan b as we ha…"

brisbane lion replied Nov 1, 2017 to At Preston on a Wednesday Night

9 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"I thought we played much better when Hourihane went off as like many he wasn't in th…"

brisbane lion replied Oct 29, 2017 to clueless idiot

3 Oct 29, 2017

"we are playing shite, making them look class now. a decent coach would of changed th…"

brisbane lion replied Oct 29, 2017 to Birmingham City up next on Sunday Lunchtime

16 Oct 30, 2017

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service