The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (736)

Discussions Replied To (628) Replies Latest Activity

"Elmahamody signed, Whelan apparently at the training ground, well at least we will b…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied on Wednesday to YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A NEGATIVE PESSIMIST !!

6 on Thursday
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"You win Mr Greek, we are shit, the last 2 games do not lie, we are fooked!! Well don…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied on Wednesday to YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A NEGATIVE PESSIMIST !!

6 on Thursday

"I'm trying to be positive, but having watched the last 2 games it is hard to find po…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied on Wednesday to So, the first pre-season matches ...

11 on Wednesday

"edMore Ouzo requi"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied on Tuesday to So, the first pre-season matches ...

11 on Wednesday

"GREEK, get out the Ouzo, we ARE shit!! "

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 15 to So, the first pre-season matches ...

11 on Wednesday

"2 good wins last night, 2 teams sent out and both games live on youtube. I'm not get…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 13 to FREE TRANSFER - GOOD VALUE ??

9 Jul 14
Reply by Rizla01

"Glass half empty or glass half full, the choice is yours. We have a manager who know…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 5 to FREE TRANSFER - GOOD VALUE ??

9 Jul 14
Reply by Rizla01

"Maybe Hogan will bang some in. Maybe McCormack will return to his best as he has app…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 1 to REVIEWING THE 2017/18 SQUAD

4 Jul 3

"Greek I trust Bruce. He knows the club on the inside better than us. If he thinks Te…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 29 to Young or old

7 Jun 29
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"I thought everyone had hibernated til August! I'm mixed about Terry, when he played…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 23 to Young or old

7 Jun 29
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service