The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (900)

Discussions Replied To (766) Replies Latest Activity

"A mix of kids and a few of the current squad is what we need. A full season of Kodji…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied 9 hours ago to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"On the bright side, we have to be better in the second half don't we? Was it a stamp…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied 10 hours ago to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"When do we go 4 up front?"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied 10 hours ago to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"Are we as pants as it sounds? Got to come out to play in the second half."

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"I have no words!!"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied yesterday to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"I have been a Villa fan for over 40 years and this is for me the 3rd biggest game I…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied yesterday to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"One more sleep. Geez I hope we win."

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"So would I, but I just have a feeling he might put Whelan in for Jedi, then bring je…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied on Tuesday to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rizla01

"Not at all Brissie, I knew exactly what you meant. I wonder if others do? My post wa…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 16 to PLAY OFFS - Second leg at a rocking Villa Park

7 May 16
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"Good news for everyone on here, unless we get absolutely humiliated 4 or 5 nil at We…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 16 to PLAY OFFS - Second leg at a rocking Villa Park

7 May 16
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service