The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (916)

Discussions Replied To (781) Replies Latest Activity

"I think a fair market value for the renaming rights to Villa Park is a GAZILLION dol…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied 13 hours ago to LOADS OF NEGATIVES - MUST BE SOME POSITIVES ?

10 20 minutes ago
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"It is positive at least, time will tell, but things are brighter this morning."

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied yesterday to LOADS OF NEGATIVES - MUST BE SOME POSITIVES ?

10 20 minutes ago

"I'm not getting excited, we've been here before, let's wait and see!"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied yesterday to LOADS OF NEGATIVES - MUST BE SOME POSITIVES ?

10 20 minutes ago

"Is it right that we need to increase turnover for this FFP. I have an idea, WIN, tha…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied on Monday to Open letter from the Doc...

18 on Monday

"I think reading between the lines, we will be OK, not major transfers in. Might lose…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 7 to Open letter from the Doc...

18 on Monday

"Nice watching Argies lose and Ronaldo cry, long may it continue! No Villa news yet.…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 1 to YOU LOT MUST BE ENJOYING THE WORLD CUP !

2 Jul 1
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"Well done England. No Villa news!!!!"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 25 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

"I was not a fan of Hutton during the bomb squad days as I felt he was stealing a liv…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 14 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

"Of course none of us know the true state of affairs. But my hope remains the same at…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 13 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

"Confirmation that Wyness has gone and the club will fight against any legal action.…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 12 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service