The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (832)

Discussions Replied To (709) Replies Latest Activity

"Early doors Hogan looks up for it. I just don't get why he isn't using one or two of…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 26, 2017 to Merry Xmas; joy for boxing day?

15 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"Snoddy needs resting, I thought he was dire on Sat. Bruce says it is Hogan's Time, d…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 25, 2017 to Merry Xmas; joy for boxing day?

15 Dec 29, 2017

"I watched the game, the first I've seen in a while. There is no way we finish top tw…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 24, 2017 to End of the year - end of ambitions?

6 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"These 4 games are make or break as you say. Bruce needs to use the kids sometimes in…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 21, 2017 to End of the year - end of ambitions?

6 Dec 24, 2017

"2 dreadful performances in a row now. Time to knuckle down. I still think we will ma…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 17, 2017 to Derby - My garden shed is bigger than this.

7 Dec 17, 2017

"Davis given the weekend off. Bruce sets out to bamboozle Rowett by playing no one up…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 16, 2017 to Derby - My garden shed is bigger than this.

7 Dec 17, 2017

"Thanks for the contribution!!! :-) Greek is a negative anti Brucer, but his opinion…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 8, 2017 to REALLY ENJOYING LAST FEW WEEKS !

9 Dec 10, 2017

"Sounds like a better performance in the second half. I would have taken a draw at th…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 1, 2017 to Friday night at Leeds

10 Dec 1, 2017

"1-0 down, under the cosh, half time came at the right time for us. This is it Brucey…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Dec 1, 2017 to Friday night at Leeds

10 Dec 1, 2017

"I'm in shock, now if Greek came on and was positive as well, I think that would fini…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Nov 30, 2017 to Friday night at Leeds

10 Dec 1, 2017

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service