The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (916)

Discussions Replied To (781) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm just waiting to see what will happen, so much speculation. We cannot influence t…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 7 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"That's how it is looking Andy. Is this the slippery slope, points deduction, League…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 5 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"The first of many many speculative stories this summer. Roll on August so we can bac…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 4 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"Let's face it guys, the only one's who know are Dr Tony and the board. We have to ho…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 29 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I wish we could turn the clock forward to se…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 28 to The day after the long night

11 May 30

"A mix of kids and a few of the current squad is what we need. A full season of Kodji…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 26 to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 May 26
Reply by Rizla01

"On the bright side, we have to be better in the second half don't we? Was it a stamp…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 26 to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 May 26
Reply by Rizla01

"When do we go 4 up front?"

27 May 26
Reply by Rizla01

"Are we as pants as it sounds? Got to come out to play in the second half."

27 May 26
Reply by Rizla01

"I have no words!!"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 25 to PLAY OFF FINAL - Are we there yet?

27 May 26
Reply by Rizla01

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service