The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (948)

Discussions Replied To (812) Replies Latest Activity

"Time's up, he can't take us any further. New broom. I don't know who, but we need a…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Sep 1 to We have a CEO

12 Sep 2
Reply by Rizla01

"Unless there is a remarkable turnaround, doubtful. Then this has to be the end of th…"

12 Sep 2
Reply by Rizla01

"We will win every game 8-7. As we have no defenders!"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Sep 1 to The Missing Link?

4 Sep 1
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"I think he has 1 game to save his job! Yes Greek I said it! The international break…"

12 Sep 2
Reply by Rizla01

"Were the owners watching? This has last season written all over it again. Probably t…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Aug 29 to Villa v Reading

10 Aug 29
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"Again, I did not see it, so am not qualified to give full analysis. But what I can…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Aug 25 to Villa v Reading

10 Aug 29
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"I didn't see it, but this is what I gather. Kodjia is back! Another late goal. Maupa…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Aug 22 to BRENTFORD WILL BE A STERN TEST ??

8 Aug 22
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"Brentford will be a tough test, I'm not confident as we are not playing well. Glad t…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Aug 19 to ANOTHER EXCITING WEEKEND OF FOOTY !

6 Aug 19

"I don't like this optimism!! That usually leads to a defeat. Keep cautious, keep sla…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Aug 17 to ANOTHER EXCITING WEEKEND OF FOOTY !

6 Aug 19

"I haven't seen either game and won't get to see one until the end of Sept, but from…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Aug 11 to The real start to the season - Wigan at home

9 Aug 14
Reply by greekvillain

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service