The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic's Discussions (932)

Discussions Replied To (796) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice watching Argies lose and Ronaldo cry, long may it continue! No Villa news yet.…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jul 1 to YOU LOT MUST BE ENJOYING THE WORLD CUP !

2 Jul 1
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"Well done England. No Villa news!!!!"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 25 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"I was not a fan of Hutton during the bomb squad days as I felt he was stealing a liv…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 14 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

"Of course none of us know the true state of affairs. But my hope remains the same at…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 13 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

"Confirmation that Wyness has gone and the club will fight against any legal action.…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 12 to Our fate awaits ..... what is it?

23 Jul 4

"I'm just waiting to see what will happen, so much speculation. We cannot influence t…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 7 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"That's how it is looking Andy. Is this the slippery slope, points deduction, League…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 5 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"The first of many many speculative stories this summer. Roll on August so we can bac…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied Jun 4 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"Let's face it guys, the only one's who know are Dr Tony and the board. We have to ho…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 29 to IS ALL THIS MEDIA SPECULATION TRUE ?

12 Jun 7

"Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I wish we could turn the clock forward to se…"

The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic replied May 28 to The day after the long night

11 May 30

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service