SPORT WITNESS's Discussions (5,807)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

"'Cesc Fabregas rubbishes idea he ever wanted Manchester United move' 'I have never s…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Aug 27, 2013 to Cesc Fabregas rubbishes idea he ever wanted Manchester United move

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"We always give our own opinion on it, as we have done again. If you don't want to re…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Jul 24, 2013 to Marca reckon Bale isn't playing because he's told Tottenham he wants to leave

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"You're clearly going mad, that's all done correctly ;) I suppose it depends how much…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Jun 2, 2013 to Manchester City's Txiki caught in Spain closing winger deal, then goes to Barca for more?

2 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"Hi Mark, just checked. You're the one who said a Modric move was 'laughable', so whi…"

SPORT WITNESS replied May 27, 2013 to Lisandro with tears of goodbye,Tottenham welcome him with tear stains themselves?

2 May 27, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"Congratulations from us all!"

SPORT WITNESS replied May 14, 2013 to THAT'S IT!

22 May 15, 2013
Reply by Villan0u5

"It honestly wasn't meant to be disparaging. We're aware of Chelsea's huge worldwide…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Mar 23, 2013 to Chelsea fans travel to Barranquilla to convince Falcao to sign for the club, end up on TV

3 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Vera Coyne

"We don't think we are taking them out of context, Martinez put his comments in conte…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Mar 18, 2013 to Images: Newcastle's Ryan Taylor brands McManaman '****house' after 'tackle'

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"Totally stand by that, don't think it's sensationalist at all. If you make a shithou…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Mar 18, 2013 to Images: Newcastle's Ryan Taylor brands McManaman '****house' after 'tackle'

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"Good luck!"

SPORT WITNESS replied Jan 22, 2013 to Villa v Bradford

25 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Get Bent Yer Makoun Me Crazy

"Not the brightest spark are you Bill? You understand there's a difference between th…"

SPORT WITNESS replied Oct 13, 2012 to Michael Owen asked Liverpool if he could return but Brendan Rodgers said no

2 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

RSS

© 2014   Created by SPORT WITNESS.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service