Adam Mills's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Byron - I tend to agree. If, as Dave Whelan confirmed for us all, it is the l…"

Adam Mills replied Jun 9, 2012 to Fergie's Manchester United chequebook conundrum - new players or debt payments?

3 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Mike McBride

"But why should the other teams, who have worked tirelessly throughout the season to…"

Adam Mills replied Apr 29, 2012 to Is it fair Chelsea can qualify for the Champions League if they don't finish top four?

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"I can't help who I support. But turn your statement on its head - would you deny New…"

Adam Mills replied Apr 29, 2012 to Is it fair Chelsea can qualify for the Champions League if they don't finish top four?

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"I did, through my Man United statement. I'm a Man United fan, and don't believe that…"

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"So winning a few games in Europe should constitute more than completing a full seaso…"

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"I understand that the rules say that you can qualify, but is it fair? I'm very much…"

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"Picks are decided based on the previous season. So, for example, the Colts had the w…"

Adam Mills replied Apr 29, 2012 to NFL Draft 2012: The Colts Are Luck-y

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Adam Mills

"I really will, as well. You ask, I'll answer. Or at least try to answer... I'll be b…"

Adam Mills replied Apr 28, 2012 to NFL Draft 2012: The Colts Are Luck-y

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Adam Mills

"It has begun to take the mick. The money poured into the system year on year - let a…"

Adam Mills replied Apr 15, 2012 to London 2012: Good Luck Getting Around

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by john harry scott

"If it happens, great. But I think Fergie has better options available to him, that a…"

Adam Mills replied Apr 15, 2012 to Manchester United could get Sneijder on the cheap this summer as Inter Milan look to sell

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by rednecromancer

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service