Andy Grays Charisma Coach's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"Only thing I would say and I dont think a bad thing is that at the moment alternativ…"

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied Jun 1, 2011 to 79 Posting Villa Fans and Counting...

27 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

"What are others like WC?   Tried JA606 BUT cant get onto anymore.   Still agree that…"

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied Jun 1, 2011 to 79 Posting Villa Fans and Counting...

27 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

"He has completely changed his comments almost full circle.   Villa have helped him b…"

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied Jun 1, 2011 to Downing: Hotshot Bent is "priceless" for club and country

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Andy Grays Charisma Coach

"Could do with a few Blousers around..   How about Donlikes to fish and Tattyraveson…"

27 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

"Only really started looking and using when BBC went, which I always said I would.  …"

27 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

"I agree WC someone has.   Be surprised if Arsenal/Tottenham/Chelsea wanted him and c…"

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied Jun 1, 2011 to Downing: Hotshot Bent is "priceless" for club and country

13 Jun 1, 2011

"Cant find anything yet.   Not sure if any decisions defo today either."

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied Jun 1, 2011 to Any news?

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by The B to the F to the B!

"Sorry my English.   Downing:Hotshot Carroll is "priceless" for club and Country."

13 Jun 1, 2011

"At Villa we always seem to be waiting for some important news.   Give the club credi…"

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied Jun 1, 2011 to D Day at Villa Park....

48 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

"Think passion and motivation, we could do far worse than Mark Hughes.   UTV    "

Andy Grays Charisma Coach replied May 31, 2011 to Who do you want as manager for Aston Villa

6 May 31, 2011
Reply by cornishvillan

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service