Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop's Discussions (1,130)

Discussions Replied To (1012) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with McP that the division is tough but the standard of teams is not great.…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 21 to Is there anybody out there?

4 Mar 21
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"Progress indeed I just hope Bruce now sees the error playing Kodjia out on the wing.…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 11 to Sheff Wednesday

6 Mar 11
Reply by Andytvilla

"I think that we are, on paper at least, a better team than our results show. Jedinak…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 11 to Sheff Wednesday

6 Mar 11
Reply by Andytvilla

"At last Bruce is playing a system that works for us, Jedi is important to the team g…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 4 to This weekends away match - any team news ?

4 Mar 4
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"Not optimistic about today, mainly because I have no faith in Bruce's tactics or tea…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 25 to Derby County V Aston Villa

11 Feb 26

"The commuters on Southern Rail would like to do without strikers. We shouldn't worr…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 22 to Newcastle v Villa

16 Feb 22

"That's fine stick with Bruce but someone has to be held responsible for this mess an…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 20 to Newcastle v Villa

16 Feb 22

"Really don't know what to say other than I am not really surprised by the result. Al…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 15 to Barnsley

17 Feb 15

"Mac has made the point several times that Calderwood was imposed on Bruce by the boa…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 12 to ITS NOW FRIDAY - C'MON YOU LOT YOUV'E GONE VERY QUIET !

20 Feb 12

"Ok so what now you Bruce excusers? Oh I know we'll just get Dr T to sign 5 or 6 pla…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 11 to ITS NOW FRIDAY - C'MON YOU LOT YOUV'E GONE VERY QUIET !

20 Feb 12

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service