Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop's Discussions (1,367)

Discussions Replied To (1230) Replies Latest Activity

"You may be right but we are playing well and should have 75 points by Monday. The mo…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Apr 21 to I AM IMPRESSED !!

7 Apr 21
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"You are right to be impressed, what a contrast to the previous manager, it’s a pleas…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Apr 17 to I AM IMPRESSED !!

7 Apr 21

"The big difference for me as in the last game, Bruce would have brought on a defende…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Apr 11 to TUESDAY'S MATCH BORO V CITY

9 Apr 11
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"Faith McP., we have had little to have faith in for many a year but at least now we…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Apr 5 to TUESDAY'S MATCH BORO V CITY

9 Apr 11
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"Well the International break is over thank God, but well done Gareth its good to see…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 29 to Blackburn

4 Apr 1
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"As Dean says one game at a time, we have done very well over the last four games but…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 16 to A late charge, or ending with a whimper?

10 Mar 16

"Definitely a good win well deserved. One thing I fail to understand though, what doe…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 13 to A late charge, or ending with a whimper?

10 Mar 16

"I’ll go along with that, Dean cannot or shouldn’t change last weeks team, other than…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 8 to A late charge, or ending with a whimper?

10 Mar 16

"Great result, Jack is back, what a difference "

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Mar 2 to DISAPPOINTED WITH SOME FRUSTRATION

6 Mar 3
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"It’s a huge disappointment that we are where we are and it is all from the past. Sho…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Feb 16 to Season over?

7 Feb 16

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2019   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service