Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop's Discussions (1,311)

Discussions Replied To (1178) Replies Latest Activity

"I think loan players are great simply because players Bruce signs he doesn’t play, t…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Aug 24 to DISAPPOINTED THAT WE ARE GOING DOWN THE LOAN ROUTE AGAIN !

4 Aug 25
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"Yes good game in parts good to watch in parts but do we really need any more proof t…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Aug 22 to BRENTFORD WILL BE A STERN TEST ??

8 Aug 22
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"I still have little faith that he really knows what he is doing. We are overloaded w…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Aug 22 to BRENTFORD WILL BE A STERN TEST ??

8 Aug 22
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"3-2 Bjarnason last minute but he is still a muppet."

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Aug 11 to The real start to the season - Wigan at home

9 Aug 14
Reply by greekvillain

"2-2 own goal he’s still a muppet"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Aug 11 to The real start to the season - Wigan at home

9 Aug 14
Reply by greekvillain

"Normal service is resumed, Villa 1 Wigan 2 Told you he was a muppet"

9 Aug 14
Reply by greekvillain

"Grealish is a mug if he joins Spurs he will be a squad player at best, if he stays w…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Aug 7 to ANY RUMOURS ?

10 Aug 7

"Looking good, well I wouldn’t go that far simply because Bruce is still here. I woul…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Jul 29 to Looking good ???

6 Aug 3

"Bet these boys won’t want two season in the championship, if they have been watching…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Jul 20 to LOADS OF NEGATIVES - MUST BE SOME POSITIVES ?

10 Jul 21

"All this is fundamentally wrong, Doug Ellis sold to Randy Lerner who’s initial enthu…"

Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop replied Jul 19 to LOADS OF NEGATIVES - MUST BE SOME POSITIVES ?

10 Jul 21

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service