Tommy Harmer's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you - this is why I read you rather than the Daily Snail. Despite being the so…"

Tommy Harmer replied Sep 10, 2012 to Andre Villas Boas and Tottenham target of ridiculous press criticism regarding Lloris

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Curious ........ whilst you have him 'no commenting', others sources provide the fol…"

Tommy Harmer replied Sep 7, 2012 to Hugo Lloris refuses to comment on Tottenham after manager drops him in it

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Tommy Harmer

"It's only money talking ......... when you go to big clubs like Real you become thei…"

Tommy Harmer replied Sep 6, 2012 to Tottenham Hotspur and Harry Redknapp criticised in new Luka Modric book

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Tommy Harmer

"you've been wrong so many times with this one, I suppose you will eventually get to…"

Tommy Harmer replied Aug 17, 2012 to Luka Modric transfer set to be announced on Monday as Spanish press get confused

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"Yep ..... I go down Walthamstow market and ask the bloke selling apples for a pound…"

Tommy Harmer replied Jul 25, 2012 to Luka Modric apologises to Daniel Levy to make Real Madrid deal happen

1 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Tommy Harmer

"yeah ......... kind of like what everyone said yesterday and you lot contradicted. R…"

Tommy Harmer replied Jul 17, 2012 to Luka Modric getting frustrated with Real Madrid, but they may pull out anyway

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Tommy Harmer

"Erm ........ seems in all this that you have forgotten a few things. .1 Spurs hold a…"

Tommy Harmer replied Jul 16, 2012 to Could Manchester United have plan to pick up Luka Modric for much less than £30m?

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tony

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service