Doghouse's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Most sports journalists are just, well, crap aren't they? I mean seriously. Football…"

Doghouse replied May 3, 2012 to Liverpool to win the league? Aguero the worst signing? Pundits pre-season predictions...

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"I remember the reaction of Liverpool to getting Hodgson. They were not happy. Why? B…"

Doghouse replied May 1, 2012 to Will the press report Hodgson's England the same way they would have Redknapp's?

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

"I think UEFA is right. The punishment of missing the celebration is part of the puni…"

Doghouse replied Apr 26, 2012 to Chelsea and Bayern Munich should ignore UEFA's celebration policy for suspended players

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by rednecromancer

"Personally I think too much attention is paid to Liverpool and they are turning into…"

Doghouse replied Apr 10, 2012 to Liverpool's 'Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing' attitude is harming the club

9 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Paulpowersleftfoot

"I get what you're trying to say, but no. Na$ri is a Judas C***. He deserves all the…"

Doghouse replied Apr 9, 2012 to Samir Nasri hits back at Arsenal fans over criticism and he has a good point

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Doghouse

"All the money in the world and turns out he's just a crap Mourinho. Cheerio scarfboy."

Doghouse replied Apr 3, 2012 to Manchester City's Roberto Mancini could return to Inter Milan and take striker with him

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Doghouse

"I think it is right to do the poll at this point in the season. The pressure at the…"

Doghouse replied Mar 26, 2012 to The farcical voting system for the PFA awards needs to stop

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Doghouse

"Ferguson's mind games nearly always work because he's an incredibly clever guy who d…"

Doghouse replied Mar 26, 2012 to Manchester United's mind games work every single time - and here's why.

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Brb

"I have no respect for the current English/FA set up. This is the same bunch of clown…"

Doghouse replied Mar 2, 2012 to Technical ability? Huh, who cares... Hang on!

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Doghouse

"Not sure if publicity stunt, or moronic."

Doghouse replied Feb 19, 2012 to HAYE AND CHISORA AFTER-FIGHT FIGHT

2 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by redmisty

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service