Colin Stuart-Canpbell's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"I read 'If he got any lower than this I'd be..." I thought it was going to say 'taki…"

Colin Stuart-Canpbell replied Nov 3, 2013 to Adebayor says if he got lower than he is at Tottenham he'd be dead

3 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Bobby Davies

"I think a lot of fellow Tottenham supporters like myself would agree, We couldn't ca…"

Colin Stuart-Canpbell replied Sep 23, 2013 to Real Madrid blame Tottenham saga for Bale injury woes, just like with Modric

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Colin Stuart-Canpbell

"We do need to add to the CB's ... Shame though I loved the idea of having a resident…"

Colin Stuart-Canpbell replied Aug 19, 2013 to Who is Luiz Neto? The latest target of Tottenham, scouted last week, we introduce you...

1 Aug 19, 2013

"Marca is a comic aimed at people with a less than three year old mentality. They are…"

Colin Stuart-Canpbell replied Jul 24, 2013 to Marca reckon Bale isn't playing because he's told Tottenham he wants to leave

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by SPORT WITNESS

"Marca have absolutely no credibility, there is more truth and honesty in a 1965 copy…"

Colin Stuart-Canpbell replied Jul 23, 2013 to Marca claim Gareth Bale has told Tottenham he wants to join Real Madrid

1 Jul 23, 2013

"Ah ha ... here comes the ol 'held to ransom line' and completely out of context too…"

Colin Stuart-Canpbell replied Jun 30, 2013 to Do Real Madrid want Gareth Bale this summer, or are they up to something sneaky? We take a look

1 Jun 30, 2013

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service