Lambert gone praise the lord.'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (628) Replies Latest Activity

"if we can somehow manage a win tonight against a very solid Albion under Pulis I thi…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Mar 3, 2015 to itll be OK

8 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

"K Mac is back good appointment by Sherwood knows the club inside out. I expect and a…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Feb 20, 2015 to Can Sherwood lead his band of Villans from the Forest,

18 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"We are in the next round yessssssss. first half very poor not enough intent in our p…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Feb 15, 2015 to FA Cup - We actually have a chance!

10 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Lionbrad

"Never liked Lambert but he has shown class and dignity with his statemtent. Good luc…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Feb 12, 2015 to Where we go and with whom ....

29 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by VillaTim

"Finally, praise the lord. I would take Sherwood he has faith in the youth and takes…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Feb 12, 2015 to Where we go and with whom ....

29 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by VillaTim

"Passing the ball back and sideways does not mean progress. Other sides have become w…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Jan 5, 2015 to Proof that the new style of play is better

12 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by WorldClass

"Absolute joke sitting there watching that pile of crap running around not knowing wh…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Jan 1, 2015 to Palace - a 'must win' game?

11 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Lambert gone praise the lord.

"I think we will go five at the back and line up something like this.                …"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Dec 16, 2014 to Absentees....

5 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by umma08

"Delph and Vlaar both trained this week so could be in the sqaud and with Westwood bi…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Dec 12, 2014 to Positive Baggies Thread - NO NEG HEADS ALLOWED!

26 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by AvFcHaarlem

"Maybe Lambert did learn something from the talk he had with Pep.  The thing is we ac…"

Lambert gone praise the lord. replied Dec 9, 2014 to Some Stats :-)

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Lambert gone praise the lord.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service