Rizla01's Discussions (427)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"We are not used to be able to discuss our team's success . The point is can we now f…"

Rizla01 replied Mar 20 to Is there anybody out there?

4 Mar 21
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

"Great result just what we needed apart from two more injuries . What is the new's on…"

Rizla01 replied Mar 11 to Sheff Wednesday

6 Mar 11
Reply by Andytvilla

"Two word's  " AT LAST " By the sond's of it we was not at our best but managed to ho…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 25 to Derby County V Aston Villa

11 Feb 26
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

"Still cannot get my head around how so many manager's have come to Villa with good r…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 20 to Newcastle v Villa

16 Feb 22

"Easy to say but hard to do all Villa fan's need to get behind our manager and player…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 20 to Newcastle v Villa

16 Feb 22

"I would agree with Brisbane Lion . The thing i cannot fathom out is why good manager…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 17 to HAVE WE ALL CALMED DOWN A LITTLE ?

9 Feb 19
Reply by Wizard of Drivel

"This has to be a tipping point for me been round Rotherham to night with some mate's…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 14 to Barnsley

17 Feb 15

"Trying to be positive but every time i say that we should or have a good game it all…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 14 to Barnsley

17 Feb 15

"Not looking for excuses and to start pointing the finger of blame at . The point i w…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 12 to ITS NOW FRIDAY - C'MON YOU LOT YOUV'E GONE VERY QUIET !

20 Feb 12

"Good point JDHS . Dr T will now be expecting to see a return on his investment he ca…"

Rizla01 replied Feb 11 to ITS NOW FRIDAY - C'MON YOU LOT YOUV'E GONE VERY QUIET !

20 Feb 12

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service