Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Its effectively the agents way of making himself known, effectively the club have fl…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Feb 19, 2012 to JUVE SAID TO HAVE SIGNED PAUL POGBA

23 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United

"Well nobody saw that coming..."

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Feb 11, 2012 to Handshake - what should happen?

8 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Gerrez

"Personally, if I was in Evra's position I wouldn't shake hands with Suarez at least,…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Feb 8, 2012 to Handshake - what should happen?

8 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Gerrez

"Agree completely, however if he builds a good head of steam while Lindegaard is out…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Feb 6, 2012 to Manchester United vs Chelsea

10 Feb 6, 2012

"Fair enough, I'll admit I'm blaming Rio a little to harshly. Personally I feel he's…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Feb 6, 2012 to Manchester United vs Chelsea

10 Feb 6, 2012

"Don't know Schmelzer but agree Evra needs replacing. Not sure it'll happen mind with…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Feb 5, 2012 to Manchester United vs Chelsea

10 Feb 6, 2012

"Thats the whole point of a youth system, their taught to play the United way at ever…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Jan 11, 2012 to YOUTH ISN'T THE ANSWER

34 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by the_serbian_legend

"The problem with signing midfielders is they need to fit with the team perfectly. Qu…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Jan 10, 2012 to YOUTH ISN'T THE ANSWER

34 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by the_serbian_legend

"Wasn't what I said, Keane was unique, I was simply talking about leadership style, a…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Jan 5, 2012 to Manchester United's Lack of Leadership

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by redmisty

"Honestly a very good article, but by far the most interesting thing you mentioned wa…"

Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United replied Jan 5, 2012 to Manchester United's Lack of Leadership

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by redmisty

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service