All Discussions Tagged '0' (24,731)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forest

I hope we play the same team as we played against Bristol City, it would be nice to get a similar result, but most likely Bruce will tinker…

Started by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

11 on Sunday
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

The Cup - Posh

Team: Steer, DeLaet, Bree, Terry, Taylor, Hourihane, Bjarnason, Onomah, Green, Davis, O'Hare Bench: Bunn, Elmo, Elphick, Doyle-Hayes, Lansb…

Started by McParlandTheGreat

11 Jan 8
Reply by brisbane lion

New year, same old same old?

Big game today, who thinks we'll win? Happy New Year to all and here's hoping we can go on a great run now and surge up to second spot (wel…

16 Jan 4
Reply by Andy Grays Charisma Coach

He has kids on the bench - does he read this stuff?

he has Hepburn-Murphy, Doyle-Hayes and O’Hare on the bench PLUS that young lad Grealish. Does he actually know what he is doing? Must win g…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

6 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

Merry Xmas; joy for boxing day?

Merry Xmas to one and all. Let's hope for joy for Villa over the rest of the season! Brentford is a test, one we ought to past if we're to…

15 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by McParlandTheGreat

End of the year - end of ambitions?

It's difficult to overestimate the importance of the 4 games over the Xmas and New Year period. Two weeks ago we were riding high in positi…

6 Dec 24, 2017

Derby - My garden shed is bigger than this.

Oh happy days when villa visited Derbys newish ground and sang "My garden shed is bigger than this" How we have fallen. Its a must win and…

Started by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

7 Dec 17, 2017

REALLY ENJOYING LAST FEW WEEKS !

I kept my promise - no ouzo till we were in top 6 ! BUT not sure about our progress, yes I know results matter at the expense of performanc…

Started by greekvillain

9 Dec 10, 2017

Friday night at Leeds

Funny isn't it, we have won 3 on the bounce, but I still don't feel confident going into games like tonight. Jedi could be done for a while…

10 Dec 1, 2017

Onwards and upwards???

Two wins in succession; are we on a role, to make it three? Maybe we ought to be, but are we? I have some doubts. I'm told that the QPR win…

9 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Johnny Dixon's Hardware Shop

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service