All Discussions Tagged '2012' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London 2012: Will your Olympic moment be trumped this year?

We've gone from waiting for seven years, with the Games just a distant point in the future, to what it is currently. Now, we're just nine d…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Jul 18, 2012

London 2012: Fledgling Finances Makes Olympics An Even Better Prospect

Back in February, I wrote at length about how the Olympics budget was being slashed by around £500m, and would come in under budget and on…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Jun 24, 2012

Why Roy Keane is wrong, again.

I remember October 2006 for all the wrong reasons as an Irish football fan. It’s the month when Ireland went to Cyprus and came back having…

Started by David O'Loughlin

4 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Tom O'Dowd

Nigel De Jong: Villain to Hero?

At the time of the 2010 World Cup, Nigel De Jong was a key component of the combative Dutch side that would go on to reach the final in Sou…

Started by Joshua Hollis

0 Jun 8, 2012

Michael Carrick cut? How the forgotten man was dropped from a squad he was never in.

Well the bombshell has been dropped and the England Euro 2012 squad has been announced, for hours beforehand Twitter sat on tenterhooks wit…

Started by David O'Loughlin

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by redmisty

London 2012: Good Luck Getting Around

I am what is known as a 'new commuter'. I go to work in London, and have been for little over three weeks now. My journeys are pleasant eno…

Started by Adam Mills

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by john harry scott

Bombs in Ukraine? Silly of UEFA to give them the tournament, it'd never happen here.

No deaths have actually been reported but the Daily Mail have killed the 27 injured people off.  Bombs in the Ukraine? How awful, it's so…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Apr 27, 2012

Usain Bolt: The Greatest Ever?

Yesterday, the 22nd of April, saw the 32nd London Marathon take place, putting runners through a gruelling 26.2 mile course, all in aid of…

Started by Adam Mills

1 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by TJVillan

All but one of the teams confirmed for London 2012 Olympic football tournament

We now know 15 of the 16 teams who will be taking part in the Olympics this summer. Qualifying has been taking place for some time and the…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Apr 3, 2012

London 2012: The Over-Expensive Under-Budget Games?

Yesterday, I was pondering who would be England captain, alongside a lot of you, whilst wondering where the hell Jose would rock up to next…

Started by Adam Mills

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Reggie

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service