All Discussions Tagged 'Arsenal' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Luiz Gustavo doesn't fancy Arsenal move, agent says he'd rather stay where is

A transfer window wouldn't be complete without Arsenal being linked with Luiz Gustavo. It's a warm and familiar rumour and, this time arou…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Aug 26, 2014

Wojciech Szczesny doesn't have mental tiredness, says Fabianski is the better keeper

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczęsny is going through a bit of a rough period at the moment and he's done another interview in Poland whic…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Mar 22, 2013

Potentially the biggest summer coup!

Nope, I'm not talking about the AWOL Tevez but Robin Van Persie. RVP is arguably Arsenal's only world class player since the departures of…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

9 May 23, 2012
Reply by march_2k

Are Arsenal Going To Be 2012/13's Team to Beat?

You can say many things about Arsenal Football Club, but you can't say they're not a well-managed and well-run club. Yes, their trophy cabi…

Started by Adam Mills

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by David O'Loughlin

An Unlikely CB Partnership Getting Unlikely Praise

When the First XI was announced many expected Smalling to play RB and Jones and Evans as CBs. Fergie had other plans. Facing a world class…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

4 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Red_Indian

5 observations: Premiership Weekend

New Year Eve was a crazy day for Barclays Premier League. Another action packed weekend but last night was just too much even for the festi…

Started by Saikat Mandal

0 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Pulaha Chaudhuri

Liverpool intelligent move for intelligent player...

Rumours are rife that Dalglish is planning a January bid of Aston Villa academy graduate Barry Bannan.   The Liverpool boss sees huge poten…

Started by WorldClass

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Red_Indian

The Old School Football Fan

Dear Football supporters across the nation, I salute you. I’ve observed a trend recently which I must say I find disappointing with the cu…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

10 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

The Daredevil is a Father

Dear All,   I know this is off topic or not sport related (yet) but I've been blessed with a beautiful baby girl.   Just wanted to share my…

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Toto ♥

How Long has it Been

Someone posted this link on the old 606. I found it and thought I should share with my United brethren http://www.sincearsenallastwonatro

0 Aug 19, 2011

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service