All Discussions Tagged 'Aston' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You're The Boss

So hypothetically you are PL, you come out of your meeting with Randy Lerner and you have a transfer budget of £10million and a wage allowa…

Started by the dutch revolution

7 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by the dutch revolution

Rebuilding - is it time?

At the end of this season, where do we go? I am in two minds whether will we be able to finance big deals that we saw in the O'Neill reign.…

Started by Mellberg's Itchy Beard

18 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Mellberg's Itchy Beard

Liverpool intelligent move for intelligent player...

Rumours are rife that Dalglish is planning a January bid of Aston Villa academy graduate Barry Bannan.   The Liverpool boss sees huge poten…

Started by WorldClass

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Red_Indian

NextGen Tournament

Hi there Villians.   Anyone watching/following this competition?    If you haven't here's the link to the official site: http://www.nextgen

Started by JessLFC

0 Sep 30, 2011

Most Intimidating Team

Just abit of fun to lighten up the board, continuing from another article on another forum, what would be your most 'scariest' team you put…

Started by Whos Kissing Cameras Now Stevie?

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Not the man, but what it would symbolize

Right,   Normally i'm very positive about our club as a general rule and will always look for the positives.    however, if we were to sign…

Started by MikeyMike_AVFC

5 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Painy_jr

best XI in the last TEN years.

Just what it says on the title. BASED ON CONSISTENCY OVER 4 OR MORE YEARS, NOT JUST HAVING ONE GOOD SEASON. mine is: Casillas (consistenc…

Started by Whos Kissing Cameras Now Stevie?

12 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Red_Indian

Too good to be true...

I've been told that we're on the look-out for a defensive midfielder? Well it's McLeish's lucky day... as I'm going to make his job a bit e…

Started by Painy_jr

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

The Fate of Young Footballers...

With the shock (well it was a shock to me) move of Connor Wickham to Sunderland I would like to ask what peoples feeling are on how you thi…

Started by WorldClass

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

General Krulak's feedback.

A message from General Krulak in our feedback thread...: As everyone can see, I have kept a low profile because there are times when its be…

Started by We glow in the dark.

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Randy, Young and Bent

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service