All Discussions Tagged 'Aston' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is not an attack or a moan....

Why do you guys think Martinez is any more credible than any other candiates.   I'm not saying he's good or bad, but why for example is he…

Started by MikeyMike_AVFC

5 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by gerryhitch4eva

Summer Signings

First of all, the managerial race is getting pretty exciting. Ancelotti and Rijkaard would be fantastic appointments and both could keep Do…

Started by Mellberg's Itchy Beard

8 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by umma08

Why has nobody mentioned Rafa Benitez?

Hey peeps,   First post since the 606 implosion - good to see some familiar user names!   I've been looking around the threads and also at…

Started by Shay_AVFC

25 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Deutschtoffeeston

Official SportWitness Premier League Predictor Competition

So SportWitness has ask me to lay out a Predictor Competition for the final set of fixtures of the Premier League Season... So once again w…

Started by WorldClass

36 May 22, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Best Signings of the Season... And Worst although I don't think there's much competition Fernando...

Not much explanation needed so I'll crack on...   In no particular order...   Javier Hernandez (Man U from Guadalajara, £6m) Darren Bent (A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 19, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Villa vs Arsenal...

Well, well, well... It was our last away game of the season... The Fans decided it was time for Fancy Dress... Nuns, Superman, Batman, A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 17, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 08/05/2011

This weekend’s fixtures were packed with relegation and title deciders. Fulham and Liverpool were the only teams not to feature over Saturd…

Started by Richard Mellor

27 May 10, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Premier League Predictor

Hello and Welcome to what I hope will be a regular feature if enough people get involved.   Its (technically the return of) WC's Premier Le…

Started by WorldClass

32 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Angus Stuart

Premier League Review and Team of the Week - 17/04/2011

There were just six Premier League games played this weekend due to the FA Cup semi-finals. Manchester United lost to their bitter rivals M…

Started by Richard Mellor

14 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Richard Mellor

Feet off the floor before contact?

Eboue I feel for you man...   No Pen

Started by WorldClass

1 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Bluethruandthru

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service