All Discussions Tagged 'Chelsea' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The emergence of Oscar and Hazard

Oscar Dos Santos Eboaba Junior was signed by Chelsea days before the Brazilian under 23 national team stated their Olympics campaign in Jul…

Started by Archie Monnaapula

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by The Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

Potentially the biggest summer coup!

Nope, I'm not talking about the AWOL Tevez but Robin Van Persie. RVP is arguably Arsenal's only world class player since the departures of…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

9 May 23, 2012
Reply by march_2k

Is it fair Chelsea can qualify for the Champions League if they don't finish top four?

If they win their final three games, Newcastle United, in just their second season since returning to the Premier League, will qualify for…

Started by Adam Mills

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

UCL Preview: Bayern and Chelsea look to upset Spanish Armada

Bayern – Real Madrid  Bayern Munich welcomes La Liga leaders Real Madrid in the first leg of Champions League semifinal at Allianz Arena, l…

Started by Saikat Mandal

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by redmisty

The Forgotten Man: Kerry Dixon

This is the third in a series of posts titled 'The Forgotten Man', looking at the unsung heroes of clubs that don't get the enduring recogn…

Started by Adam Mills

0 Mar 12, 2012

AVB - A Ticking Timebomb?

There were some reports early this morning appearing in Portugal, regarding a certain Chelsea manager. He's in a spot of bother, is our fri…

Started by Adam Mills

1 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

5 observations: Premiership Weekend

New Year Eve was a crazy day for Barclays Premier League. Another action packed weekend but last night was just too much even for the festi…

Started by Saikat Mandal

0 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Pulaha Chaudhuri

The Race Rows

John Terry will face the press today as Englands captain ahead of the game tomorrow evening. This will not be the first time JT will go int…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Boots on the other foot

The Old School Football Fan

Dear Football supporters across the nation, I salute you. I’ve observed a trend recently which I must say I find disappointing with the cu…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

10 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

The Daredevil is a Father

Dear All,   I know this is off topic or not sport related (yet) but I've been blessed with a beautiful baby girl.   Just wanted to share my…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Toto ♥

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service