All Discussions Tagged 'City' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Perspective.

After reading yet another idiotic knee-jerk article by Nolhman about Aguero, I myself would like to wade in with my thoughts on City and th…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

23 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Jose MacPhisto

The Hypocrisy of the ABUs

Fellow reds, we have lived with the insults from the ABUs over the last few years regarding our out of town fan base locally and internatio…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

The Fate of Young Footballers...

With the shock (well it was a shock to me) move of Connor Wickham to Sunderland I would like to ask what peoples feeling are on how you thi…

Started by WorldClass

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Man United FC - The Religion Version 2

Greetings brothers and sisters, A hearty welcome to the new converts to the religion and salutations to old members who have been here thr…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

12 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

Who's that tw@ from Argentina?

I've just seen on SSN Carlos Tevez's interview on an Argentinian tv chat show He doesn't want to go back to Manchester He's tired of fame T…

Started by United Till I Die

61 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 22/05/2011

The final day of the season saw Blackpool and Birmingham relegated to the Championship despite their rallying efforts away from home.   Man…

Started by Richard Mellor

17 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Official SportWitness Premier League Predictor Competition

So SportWitness has ask me to lay out a Predictor Competition for the final set of fixtures of the Premier League Season... So once again w…

Started by WorldClass

36 May 22, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Best Signings of the Season... And Worst although I don't think there's much competition Fernando...

Not much explanation needed so I'll crack on...   In no particular order...   Javier Hernandez (Man U from Guadalajara, £6m) Darren Bent (A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 19, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Villa vs Arsenal...

Well, well, well... It was our last away game of the season... The Fans decided it was time for Fancy Dress... Nuns, Superman, Batman, A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 17, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 08/05/2011

This weekend’s fixtures were packed with relegation and title deciders. Fulham and Liverpool were the only teams not to feature over Saturd…

Started by Richard Mellor

27 May 10, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service