All Discussions Tagged 'Football' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wayne Rooney: Absolutely useless... but effective.

Wayne Rooney is undoubtedly one of the most divisive United players in recent history. On the one hand he is rapidly closing in on Sir Bo…

Started by Laurence Gregory

0 Aug 31, 2016

Nigel De Jong: Villain to Hero?

At the time of the 2010 World Cup, Nigel De Jong was a key component of the combative Dutch side that would go on to reach the final in Sou…

Started by Joshua Hollis

0 Jun 8, 2012

Contract Negotiations Aren't Just Fun and Games

No matter how much I'd like to believe otherwise, Football Manager is not like real life (my impressive trophy haul, notwithstanding). And…

Started by David O'Loughlin

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by David O'Loughlin

5 Observations: Liverpool- City

Liverpool failed to stop City's juggernaut as the men in blues’ unbeaten run continues which has now extended up to 13 games. It was an ou…

Started by Saikat Mandal

0 Nov 28, 2011

The England Squad

So, Capello has done his thing. Chosen a squad to travel to Montenegro and secure qualification. Here it is, what do you think?   The Engla…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

11 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United

Just One Question... Is Sky TV + SkySports HD Worth It??

I currently watch every United game that I'm not @, streamed over the net and often get fustrated at pixilation and streams going down (I a…

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Shades Of Red

Anyone see dispatches on channel 4 tonight?

How to buy a football club http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/episode-guide/series-98/episode-1   They have a discussion on twit…

Started by Reggie

7 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

By The Way I Forgot To Mention...

...we applied for and managed to get two tickets to the Bronze Medal Football play-offs in the 2012 Olympics at Cardiff Millenium.   It's a…

Started by

7 Jun 21, 2011

Are we seeing the beginning of the end for the Glazers?

Apparently the Glazers are looking to offload United onto the Hong Kong stock market, 1.7 BILLION! http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/866051-man

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by nolhman

Fear not Nolhman?

With rumours rife today that Wellbeck could well be loaned out or sold (Sunderland & Everton possible suitors) this may mean Owen is no…

15 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Red As Tomatoes

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service