All Discussions Tagged 'League' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Gray Area: Sky Sports and the Dawn of a New Era

When I delve into the back catalogue of my footballing sub conscious to remember some of my most cherished viewing memories of the past…

Started by Lee Warner

3 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Let's Avoid another Loss at the Lane

OK so we all know that (of late) WHL hasn't been the best of happy hunting grounds for points.   A bit too much drama and concession of lat…

Started by Im_Partial

39 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Okay, now that the Transfer window is closed...

...who is the manager with the gun at his back and a chairman with an itchy trigger finger?Arsene Wenger is the obvious choice of the tablo…

Started by StJohn_Red_Legend

5 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

CL final 05 or EPL Trophy?

Got asked today by a Man Utd fan whether I would swap our Istanbul night for the title (after some good old banter about our lack of)....  …

Started by JessLFC

32 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by mrschalky

Europa League SF

There are two matches,   Porto v Villareal Benfica v Braga   I thought I'd watch Porto v Villareal, these two clubs have been class thus fa…

Started by Im_Partial

65 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Premier League Predictor

Hello and Welcome to what I hope will be a regular feature if enough people get involved.   Its (technically the return of) WC's Premier Le…

Started by WorldClass

32 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Angus Stuart

Premier League Review and Team of the Week - 17/04/2011

There were just six Premier League games played this weekend due to the FA Cup semi-finals. Manchester United lost to their bitter rivals M…

Started by Richard Mellor

14 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Richard Mellor

The Milner Conundrum...

What is Milners best position?   So far in his career he's been used as a Striker, a N.10, a winger and a CM and probably a few times at th…

Started by WorldClass

5 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Looks like someone actually grew a pair

It would appear that the powers that be have actually grown a pair.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9442760.stm   Now if the cl…

Started by Reggie

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Reggie

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service