All Discussions Tagged 'Liverpool' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NextGen Tournament

Hi there Villians.   Anyone watching/following this competition?    If you haven't here's the link to the official site: http://www.nextgen

Started by JessLFC

0 Sep 30, 2011

Let's Avoid another Loss at the Lane

OK so we all know that (of late) WHL hasn't been the best of happy hunting grounds for points.   A bit too much drama and concession of lat…

Started by Im_Partial

39 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

The Daredevil is a Father

Dear All,   I know this is off topic or not sport related (yet) but I've been blessed with a beautiful baby girl.   Just wanted to share my…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Toto ♥

Most Intimidating Team

Just abit of fun to lighten up the board, continuing from another article on another forum, what would be your most 'scariest' team you put…

Started by Whos Kissing Cameras Now Stevie?

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Joe Cole

Does anyone know if its permanent or a loan? And how much the fee is?

Started by Joe_Whitticase_AVFC

15 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

FIFA 12 Liverpool Ratings

Don't know if any of you guy's play FIFA or are actually interested in this at all but anyway here are my views on what the FIFA 12 ratings…

Started by AnfieldRed

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Steve McMahon Football Academy

English Premier League giants Liverpool launched their first official venture in India on Wednesday, and signalled their intention to build…

Started by Monopoly

8 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Please sign this petition

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't find an article about it.   To all football fans no matter who you support, please sign…

Started by United Till I Die

18 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

How Long has it Been

Someone posted this link on the old 606. I found it and thought I should share with my United brethren http://www.sincearsenallastwonatro

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

0 Aug 19, 2011

CL final 05 or EPL Trophy?

Got asked today by a Man Utd fan whether I would swap our Istanbul night for the title (after some good old banter about our lack of)....  …

Started by JessLFC

32 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by mrschalky

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service