All Discussions Tagged 'Liverpool' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aquilani?

I'm aware he is a Liverpool player therefore they may not want to do business with us, but they also want rid. My 'Pool supporting colleagu…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

4 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by the_serbian_legend

The Hypocrisy of the ABUs

Fellow reds, we have lived with the insults from the ABUs over the last few years regarding our out of town fan base locally and internatio…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

The Fate of Young Footballers...

With the shock (well it was a shock to me) move of Connor Wickham to Sunderland I would like to ask what peoples feeling are on how you thi…

Started by WorldClass

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Man United FC - The Religion Version 2

Greetings brothers and sisters, A hearty welcome to the new converts to the religion and salutations to old members who have been here thr…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

12 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

Jordan Henderson is coming....

Into Anfield from the looks of it, before anyone else gets any bright ideas. :P   http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13685517.stm   h…

Started by Speedy

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Team of Skinheads

Izaguirre

The Celtic left back has admitted he's 'flattered' by interest from Anfield in his services.    Some plus points to his signing: Cheap - r…

Started by Return of The King

5 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Treble

Ruthless - Here's first post on this and my take on how to develop next season

Next season we need to be Ruthless ie;   Sell: Spearing, Aurelio, Poulsen, Ngog, Degen (If he's still ours), Jones, Konchesky   Breakdown…

Started by AnfieldRed

44 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Return of The King

2010-2011 End of season awards: Liverpool (and Premiership too)

In the by-gone tradition of 606....Who are your picks for the following categories?   I've listed Liverpool first, and then for most (all) …

Started by Im_Partial

17 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Should Xavi be Held as High as the Likes of Baggio, Cruyff and Zidane?

I think so. The past 10 years his passing has quite easily been the best in the world, and he's won everything there is to be won out there…

Started by The Blue Kenyan - Viva Sturridge

30 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Thirdinho DaSilva

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 22/05/2011

The final day of the season saw Blackpool and Birmingham relegated to the Championship despite their rallying efforts away from home.   Man…

Started by Richard Mellor

17 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service