All Discussions Tagged 'Manchester' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I know what you’re thinking. That $10 magazine celebrating the 75th anniversary of Superman, bought on the way home from the bar last night…

Started by Ross Cummins

0 May 29, 2013

Predictions for the Premier League, Luis Suarez to be league's best player

With the Barclays Premier League is about to kick off in three days’ time, let’s pull the curtain of a silly season by doing something sill…

Started by Saikat Mandal

0 Aug 16, 2012

Manchester United linked again with Guilherme Siqueira as alternative to Leighton Baines

Back in March there were reports in Spain that Manchester United were interested in Granada's Guilherme Siqueira. This was way before the…

Started by SPORT WITNESS

0 Jun 7, 2012

Manchester United: Piles of cash but nothing to buy

This morning I read a little article that suggested Eden Hazard could come to Manchester United, choosing United over their now roaring nei…

Started by David O'Loughlin

22 May 14, 2012
Reply by sxr864

ANDY CARROLL

Why do Liverpool fans berate Andy Carroll so much? We all know that he is a quality player. Yes we all know that till now he hasn't justifi…

Started by Red_Indian

7 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Brb

One of the funniest things I've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TaecFvNiqo&feature=related You will laugh! I did 

Started by nolhman

0 Feb 18, 2012

Darron Gibson - One of the best ever?

When you try and rate Darron Gibson as a footballer, you immediately get images of the very best of all time. Zidane, Scholes, Keane, Dav…

11 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by redmisty

An Unlikely CB Partnership Getting Unlikely Praise

When the First XI was announced many expected Smalling to play RB and Jones and Evans as CBs. Fergie had other plans. Facing a world class…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

4 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Red_Indian

Contract Negotiations Aren't Just Fun and Games

No matter how much I'd like to believe otherwise, Football Manager is not like real life (my impressive trophy haul, notwithstanding). And…

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by David O'Loughlin

United's January Transfer Bumper Thread.

Roll Up, Roll Up. This bumper thread maybe rather optimistic considering the quotes coming from Fergie lately BUT United do have issues tha…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

107 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Jimbob

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service