All Discussions Tagged 'Manchester' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crocked! United have to look past injuries to real problems

Vidic, Smalling, Evans, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Young, Fabio, Fletch, Cleverley, Rooney (???).Look at it any way you want, that’s a strong fi…

Started by David O'Loughlin

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by David O'Loughlin

5 observations: Premiership Weekend

New Year Eve was a crazy day for Barclays Premier League. Another action packed weekend but last night was just too much even for the festi…

Started by Saikat Mandal

0 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Pulaha Chaudhuri

United's Injured XI

The Guardian have done an 'in pictures' article of Manchester United injured XI. Current injured XI GK: Ferdinand (I know he's not a GK b…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

2 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Gifted_Giggs

5 Observations: Liverpool- City

Liverpool failed to stop City's juggernaut as the men in blues’ unbeaten run continues which has now extended up to 13 games. It was an ou…

Started by Saikat Mandal

0 Nov 28, 2011

Beckham, the epic battle between my heart and my head.

Okay, maybe epic is exaggerating it a little...... well alot, really. Whilst tucking into my morning toast and coffee, contemplating anothe…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

3 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by PetitPois

The Old School Football Fan

Dear Football supporters across the nation, I salute you. I’ve observed a trend recently which I must say I find disappointing with the cu…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

10 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

To forgive and forget?

It can't be easy being Wayne Rooney when everything you do is so scrutinised, when at the the drop of a hat you can have thousands of peopl…

Started by David O'Loughlin

52 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by May 21st - European Champions

The Little Matter of Anfield on Saturday

Fellow reds, we’ve got a game against you know who on Saturday. Our allocation was reduced for this game so our fantastic away support won’…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

23 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by love sir ryan

Dimitar Berbatov

In the wake of the Carlos Tevez saga I have decided to write an article have been thinking about for some time now.   I would just like to…

Started by Eric Cantona's Pet Seagull

8 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by redmisty

NextGen Tournament

Hi there Villians.   Anyone watching/following this competition?    If you haven't here's the link to the official site: http://www.nextgen

Started by JessLFC

0 Sep 30, 2011

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service