All Discussions Tagged 'Manchester' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manchester United Should Have Treated Tomasz Kuszczak Better

Tomasz Kuszczak is not a happy Polish goalkeeper.   He's angry and disappointed at what he thinks is unfair treatment from Manchester Un…

Started by Annie Eaves

25 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

The Daredevil is a Father

Dear All,   I know this is off topic or not sport related (yet) but I've been blessed with a beautiful baby girl.   Just wanted to share my…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Toto ♥

Kevin Davies apologises.

After reading that Kevin Davies has personally apologised to Tom Cleverly over his tackle that will leave the youngster injured for a month…

Started by Eric Cantona's Pet Seagull

11 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Red As Tomatoes

Ashley Young

Looks like a half decent signing I reckon   Would be interested to learn Stretty's thoughts on his performance yesterday...   "If we.…

Started by rossobianchi1980

16 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by nolhman

Spurs Match

3-0, can't ask for more then that.   Firstly the man everyone's already asking questions about, De Gea. Kept a clean sheet, and frankly I d…

Started by Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United

0 Aug 22, 2011

How Long has it Been

Someone posted this link on the old 606. I found it and thought I should share with my United brethren http://www.sincearsenallastwonatro

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

0 Aug 19, 2011

Who Has What To Say On The Biggest Transfer Saga This Year

Rene Meulensteen "Wesley Sneijder would fit perfectly here. He is the most ideal player for us that I can think of. I don't say that becaus…

Started by Cra19 - A true Red 'head' Devil

18 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Red As Tomatoes

Just One Question... Is Sky TV + SkySports HD Worth It??

I currently watch every United game that I'm not @, streamed over the net and often get fustrated at pixilation and streams going down (I a…

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Shades Of Red

I'm aware he is a Liverpool player therefore they may not want to do business with us, but they also want rid. My 'Pool supporting colleagu…

4 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by the_serbian_legend

Anyone else find the Tevez saga baffling?

I don't mean why he wants to go, or why Man City are getting rid of him but how Corinthians are going to afford him? I think I smell a rat.…

2 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by march_2k

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service