All Discussions Tagged 'Sunderland' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Fate of Young Footballers...

With the shock (well it was a shock to me) move of Connor Wickham to Sunderland I would like to ask what peoples feeling are on how you thi…

Started by WorldClass

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Stiggy_Villan

Jordan Henderson is coming....

Into Anfield from the looks of it, before anyone else gets any bright ideas. :P   h…

Started by Speedy

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Team of Skinheads

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 22/05/2011

The final day of the season saw Blackpool and Birmingham relegated to the Championship despite their rallying efforts away from home.   Man…

Started by Richard Mellor

17 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Official SportWitness Premier League Predictor Competition

So SportWitness has ask me to lay out a Predictor Competition for the final set of fixtures of the Premier League Season... So once again w…

Started by WorldClass

36 May 22, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Best Signings of the Season... And Worst although I don't think there's much competition Fernando...

Not much explanation needed so I'll crack on...   In no particular order...   Javier Hernandez (Man U from Guadalajara, £6m) Darren Bent (A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 19, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 15/05/2011

This weekend saw Manchester’s top flight clubs dominate the headlines after City beat Stoke in the FA Cup final and United secured a 19th l…

4 May 18, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Villa vs Arsenal...

Well, well, well... It was our last away game of the season... The Fans decided it was time for Fancy Dress... Nuns, Superman, Batman, A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 17, 2011
Reply by thecityisred

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 08/05/2011

This weekend’s fixtures were packed with relegation and title deciders. Fulham and Liverpool were the only teams not to feature over Saturd…

27 May 10, 2011
Reply by Im_Partial

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 01/05/2011

Every team participated in this weekend's Premier League fixtures as the race for the title and to avoid the drop both took exciting turns.…

0 May 1, 2011

Premier League review and team of the week - 24/4/2011

Nine matches were played in the Premier League this weekend, with Blackburn and Manchester City playing on Monday night.   Manchester Unite…

1 Apr 25, 2011

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service