All Discussions Tagged 'Tottenham' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it fair Chelsea can qualify for the Champions League if they don't finish top four?

If they win their final three games, Newcastle United, in just their second season since returning to the Premier League, will qualify for…

Started by Adam Mills

17 May 2, 2012
Reply by WorldClass

The Old School Football Fan

Dear Football supporters across the nation, I salute you. I’ve observed a trend recently which I must say I find disappointing with the cu…

Started by ManUtdDaredevil

10 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by ManUtdDaredevil

NextGen Tournament

Hi there Villians.   Anyone watching/following this competition?    If you haven't here's the link to the official site: http://www.nextgen

Started by JessLFC

0 Sep 30, 2011

Spurs Match

3-0, can't ask for more then that.   Firstly the man everyone's already asking questions about, De Gea. Kept a clean sheet, and frankly I d…

Started by Giggs_Scholes_Neville... United

0 Aug 22, 2011

Our chances of bringing back Kyle Walker?

What do people think our chances our of getting the lad back at Villa Park for next season. He seemed to really enjoy his spell here, but t…

Started by sammyj2kwf

2 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by darren woolley

Muslera - Show me the Money

Lazio and Uruguay keeper Fernando Muslera is set to leave Lazio after they won't agree to his wage demands. He has one year left on his cur…

Started by Im_Partial

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by march_2k

Foreign Dominace of Top Jobs.

The much praised (by his friends in the press) Harry Redknapp has been heavily, heavily linked with the vacant managers job at Chelsea. L…

Started by WorldClass

0 May 27, 2011

Premier League review and Team of the Week - 22/05/2011

The final day of the season saw Blackpool and Birmingham relegated to the Championship despite their rallying efforts away from home.   Man…

Started by Richard Mellor

17 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Official SportWitness Premier League Predictor Competition

So SportWitness has ask me to lay out a Predictor Competition for the final set of fixtures of the Premier League Season... So once again w…

Started by WorldClass

36 May 22, 2011
Reply by Gerrez

Best Signings of the Season... And Worst although I don't think there's much competition Fernando...

Not much explanation needed so I'll crack on...   In no particular order...   Javier Hernandez (Man U from Guadalajara, £6m) Darren Bent (A…

Started by WorldClass

26 May 19, 2011
Reply by WorldClass

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service