Maybe not critical, but still an important match against Burnley. A 6-pointer in fact. Quite a task; what Bunley do they do well. If we carry on scoring goals and don't have any defensive slip ups we should win it though. But a Burnley win wouldn't be too surprising. A win should see us somewhere around 14th, comfortably in the pack. A loss would see us drop to 19th, which would not be good.

Reckon Smith will go for the same team as against Arsenal. Here's hoping!

UTV

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still missing another win! Thought we had a great first half, but should have put away more than the 1 goal. Second half lost concentration a couple of critical times which cost us. Came back well but couldn't find the winner. We're not doing badly but need to keep going over the whole game. Frustrating!

Not a 6 pointer yet MCP

The football we are playing is a breath of fresh air but as so many have mentioned we have to hold onto leads and in the same breath put sides to bed.

I love what Mcginn brings and think Hourihane has to be given a regular chance.

Shame about Targett he provides a big option.

The big worry is upfront I think Wesley will learn and be good but time is against him due to squad. We made a big mistake not signing Maupay IMO

Whatever happens happens but I think we may be OK with a bit of luck like VAR :)

UTV

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2019   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service