So we're back on the trail. Haven't got the faintest about this one. If we're remotely where we want to be then we ought to win it; we have the squad, now is the time to get it delivering.

So will Steve put out a side which can produce performances at the level of the Norwich and Wigan games? Or will he try another experiment with 3 at the back? Or will he go for trying to see which of his new signings can actually do a job for us?

Me, I'm so confused about the new signings that I can't get my head around suggesting a team. Ignore Snoddy, Elmo and Samba and it becomes a lot easier. Maybe the way to do it is to take the Middlesborough game into account and select a different team for each.

6 league games in September; this is really the crunch month. They are all winnable. Reckon W3 D2 L1, ie 11 points from 18, is the absolute minimum to look for, and that's being kind. Lose to Brentford and things begin to look bleak. Beat Brentford and Middlesborough and we should be pretty close to the top 6.

Thoughts?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got to be a big fat no to Allardyce but as to who I haven't got a clue.

All I see is that other so called lesser team manage to appoint managers with some success without going for a has been 'name'.

Time for the board to earn their money

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service