This could well be our defining game, win and we consolidate, lose and we start again.

It is a pity Mings is not available but that's one of those things I am sure that Dean has enough in the squad and his own judgement to make up for the loss.

Win and we are all happy bunnies, lose .....well let's have faith in Dean 

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grealish sick AND we still won!!

Play offs almost done, are we good enough to keep on winning and roar into the Prem, or (as a Villa fan, always expecting the worse). Do we finally lose in the play offs. Oh I love being a Villa fan!!

UTV

No Jack, Mings, Hause or Kodjia ... and we made it look easy, in the sense that Bristol didn't show much threat. They've been doing pretty well, but we looked a class above. Still need to do better; we need to be even sharper up front.

The work that Smith and his team is doing is now starting to pay off. There's a strength, commitment and belief in the way we play, even when some of our top players are missing. There's some players who have been written off who're beginning to shine, Whelan and Taylor for example. Jedinak looked at home in the defense, where a lot of work must have been put in.

Can't see us missing the playoffs. And I think we'll turn up if we get to the final. Looking very hopeful.

Now to Bolton!

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2019   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service