Disappointing points haul in the PL so far. Not too worried, think we've been playing well, and in spite of the odd lapses I think in the main we've suffered from poor refereeing decisions.

We now have a bit of light relief against BHA. What will DS do? I think he'll play mainly the reserves. They're good players, they need game time, they'll want to impress, and we need our main players fit and fresh for Burnley on Saturday.

Should be a good game; Potter is trying to introduce attacking football at Brighton, and it should be a proper cup game. I have a feeling we'll win.

UTV

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A good performance and gives Deano more headaches. Hourihane is playing well as is Trez.

I would like to see Davis and Wesley up front together at some time, but who does he leave out?

Did you see the ball over the top from Douglas fro Jota, amazing.

A run in the cup is awesome, but we need to win a couple in the league now.

Yep. Impressive. What I like is the way we now have a recognisable style, and we play it no matter who's in the team. Some very good performances. Trezeguet looks like he's getting up to speed. Targett is improving, Davis looks confident.

The defending for their goal was terrible, but other than that a great performance.

Now we need to beat Burnley, not easy, we will need a decent start, I feel Heaton will have a stormer.

Do we find a place for Hourihane, maybe leave out a winger?

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2019   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service